LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

5 fumbles and a pick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Amir:
4 fumbles plus 1 INT gave away 5 drives.....
Walker fumble gave away 1 drive...
Akers miss gave away 1 drive...

7 drives killed because of mistakes. Or you can look at it like this, we only scored 14 points from full drives not helped by a turnover or long return. We need to play clean football.

lemme guess. you think alex woulda helped us do that. play mistake free?
3 INTS by Alex was very uncommon. 4 fumbles, 1 bobbled snap, and 1 INT.....Alex hasn't done that in years.

but Alex can't throw 4 TDs
why are you making this about Alex...nobody brought up Alex but the few that feel better about themselves by slamming him

7 drives killed because of mistakes. Or you can look at it like this, we only scored 14 points from full drives not helped by a turnover or long return. We need to play clean football.

3 INTS by Alex was very uncommon. 4 fumbles, 1 bobbled snap, and 1 INT.....Alex hasn't done that in years.

why are you making this about Alex...nobody brought up Alex but the few that feel better about themselves by slamming him

i just quoted your statement where you are talking about Alex
NM
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Dec 16, 2012 at 10:16 PM ]

lulz give it up meng. alex is gone. kaep is our new starting qb. enjoy that he put up 4tds against brady and outplayed him.

You brought up Alex not me. For all your crap you gave Alex when he was winning why cant you use your brain and see actual issues that need addressing with another QB? Or do you not understand the actual issues when watching the game?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
4 tds don't curr

suck it haters
Who cares. Kaep is straight ballin!
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Alex Smith tonight?
I better logoff before I get my hand slapped.
didn't bring him up, was responding to Amir who loves to talk about him
Originally posted by jonr422000:
Originally posted by JustaFan45:
I've said this before that Akers is the bigger problem!

Akers shouldn't even be allowed on the plane back home. he's cost us a both Ram games.
I'm convinced if Akers makes those fgs in the 2 Rams games people still will look for negatives in Kap's performance. Case in point tonight's game.
I think a positive we can take from this is that Kaep doesn't let mistakes throw him. Some quarterbacks get rattled, but Kaep doesn't seem to let it get to him and he comes out and plays well after a mistake.
Originally posted by susweel:
4 tds don't curr

suck it haters

Yuuuup!

i just quoted your statement where you are talking about Alex
read the exchange Amir brought him up
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Our defense is a hell of a lot better than thiers...but yes, that is true. The first half was amazing...it is hard to put Brady on his heels like that.

He outplayed Brady in Brady's house. It was a huge game by Kaepernick, Niner fans might be talking about it for many years to come.

He played well, but he definitely DID NOT outplay Brady. He had 4 lucky bounces and a lucky fastball in the end zone that slipped through the defender's hands/
Whatever... We just beat an unbeatable team in their own house (ref Pats December home record) without playing our best game.
Not the least bit concerned. They'll get this ironed out. The one interception I can live with because he was being aggressive. CK made up for his mistakes and had a nice high QB rating. I'll enjoy this win all week long.
I expected him to fumble the snap unfortunately, played in a pistol offense exclusively before becoming a niner.
Share 49ersWebzone