There are 247 users in the forums

5 fumbles and a pick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Played great, but that is a whole lot of mistakes....

He made a whole lot less mistakes than Tom Brady did.

Our defense is a hell of a lot better than thiers...but yes, that is true. The first half was amazing...it is hard to put Brady on his heels like that.
Originally posted by mkmasn:
Originally posted by Janitor:

The whole field was a swimming pool in the beginning of the game. Both teams kept squirting balls away. You won't see that on a normal game.

Ummm... this hasn't been a one time occurrance. This is a trend. Kaep needs work to learn how to take a snap. He's taller than Smith, and Smith sat lower than anybody in the league to take the snaps from Goodwin. Kaep is almost standing up straight. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I think it is fixable, but until it is, I am worried about it...hence the thread. Afew posters seem eager to turn this into an Alex vs Kaep thread. I am not going there.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Dec 16, 2012 at 9:55 PM ]
5 fumbles that were recovered by New England? I'm just making sure that he turned the ball over 5 more times with the 1 INT.....

The whole field was a swimming pool in the beginning of the game. Both teams kept squirting balls away. You won't see that on a normal game.

But we could see it in the playoffs, especially in SF. Goodwin and Kaep need to work extra time on their exchanges, preferably with simulated wet conditions.,
How about GINN? Almost cost us the Game again!!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
How about GINN? Almost cost us the Game again!!

I do not know what has happened to Ginn...he was so Money last season.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
lol kaep had 4 td's. please lock this thread.
Originally posted by ForeverYoung:
Most of the fumbles were a direct cause of the weather conditions. Can't really freak out over it because the Pats were having the same problems and they're a team that's actually used to playing in that type of weather. It's not a big concern, IMO.

Not. Kaep was pulling out from under center too quick. Brady didn't fumble snaps. Kaep played good but those fumbles need to be corrected.
Originally posted by Amir:

seriously complaining about 5 fumbles that weren't recovered by NE....

maybe we can start a thread about Kaep's 107 Rating for the game
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

They are drive killers. We cant do that again and expect to win. We have to play smart ball.

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

They are drive killers. We cant do that again and expect to win. We have to play smart ball.

the s**tty playcalling is what kills drives
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
His 5th start and throws 4 TD's beats the great Tom Brady in Foxboro in the biggest game of the year and your b***hing lol
we need a new thread for this?
Originally posted by mkmasn:

Ummm... this hasn't been a one time occurrance. This is a trend. Kaep needs work to learn how to take a snap. He's taller than Smith, and Smith sat lower than anybody in the league to take the snaps from Goodwin. Kaep is almost standing up straight. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I think it is fixable, but until it is, I am worried about it...hence the thread. Afew posters seem eager to turn this into an Alex vs Kaep thread. I am not going there.

I agree with the bolded. I'm not trying to turn this into a Smith vs Kaep, just pointing out observations. Kaep needs to get down lower. He also seems to start his drop too early. It always looks as is he's starting his drop before anyone on the OL realizes the ball is snapped. I don't think that's a good thing.

Fixable.
I've said this before that Akers is the bigger problem!
Share 49ersWebzone