LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 377 users in the forums

5 fumbles and a pick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lol, I don't know what you guys expect. Are we supposed to anoint him as the GOAT with just over 200 yards passing, 5 fumbles, and an int? Despite what you guys continually shove down our throats, he isn't perfect. He hasn't played a perfect game. He had a good game tonight, not a great one.
[ Edited by TinyHandsBigHeart on Dec 16, 2012 at 10:55 PM ]
Originally posted by mkmasn:
Colin played a good game, but it's too easy to overlook those fumbles because we won. They stalled drives and could have ended up bad for us. We caught a lot of lucky breaks tonight.

What does the 107.7 QB Rating tell us?
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

That it's not an all encompassing stat?
Colin played a good game, but it's too easy to overlook those fumbles because we won. They stalled drives and could have ended up bad for us. We caught a lot of lucky breaks tonight.

That Colin played a good game and caught a lot of lucky breaks... it's not difficult to understand.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:

and his 104 qb rating last week was garbage also
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

and his 104 qb rating last week was garbage also

also his rating against the Bears doesn't count either
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
lol, I don't know what you guys expect. Are we supposed to anoint him as the GOAT with just over 200 yards passing, 5 fumbles, and an int? Despite what you guys continually shove down our throats, he isn't perfect. He hasn't played a perfect game. He had a good game tonight, not a great one.

WTF...
That Colin played a good game and caught a lot of lucky breaks... it's not difficult to understand.

I didn't see many lucky breaks. Certainly no more for the Niners than the Pats.

recovering 3 fumbles and having 1 run in for a TD is a big break

It tells us that we held the ball longer than the Patriots even though they ran 92 fricken plays! It tells me it was wet and freezing, on the road and Kap threw 4tds! It tells me we won and we are in the playoffs and it tells me Alex won't start again barring injury!

I saw 5. If you didn't see them, you obviously weren't watching the game.

4 fumbles and an INT that slipped through the defender's hands in the end zone.

Keep pretending like it doesn't matter though... these things tend to bite you in the ass in high pressure situations, like the playoffs, if they aren't fixed.

You keep throwing up a statline to someone who agrees Colin played a good game. Why? Do you have anything else to add, or are you just going to keep pasting 107.7 up?
that td throw to crabtree was f**kin sick, on a motha f**kin dime

the first one**
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Dec 16, 2012 at 11:05 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Our defense is a hell of a lot better than thiers...but yes, that is true. The first half was amazing...it is hard to put Brady on his heels like that.

He outplayed Brady in Brady's house. It was a huge game by Kaepernick, Niner fans might be talking about it for many years to come.

You wouldn't be saying that if we'd only recovered 2 of Kaep's 4 fumbles and thus lost the game. This game was won because of lucky bounces. We can't depend on luck to win a SB. I hope Kaep and the coaching staff aren't dismissing the fumbles like so many here are. It's a serious problem.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

Keep pretending like it doesn't matter though... these things tend to bite you in the ass in high pressure situations, like the playoffs, if they aren't fixed.

You keep throwing up a statline to someone who agrees Colin played a good game. Why? Do you have anything else to add, or are you just going to keep pasting 107.7 up?

you remember 1-12 on 3rd down last year against the giants in the NFCCG? please dont act like you're not a Kaep hater and Alex supporter.
Originally posted by Amir:

you remember 1-12 on 3rd down last year against the giants in the NFCCG? please dont act like you're not a Kaep hater and Alex supporter.

Keap completed 1 3rd down in the 2nd half...
Share 49ersWebzone