There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Worried about our injuries tonight...

• mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Geeked:
Did anyone actually see the play Smith got injured? I've been looking for video but can't find anything.

Yeah it wasn't super obvious. He just ran his shoulder into the o-line guy and then briefly held it in pain.
Harbaugh said he won't know til later in the week but he doesn't think it will be a long term injury like Harylson's season ending torn tricep.
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
Harbaugh said he won't know til later in the week but he doesn't think it will be a long term injury like Harylson's season ending torn tricep.

he said the same thing about morgan and hunter.
Justin will play he's a cowboy, remember he played for the bungles with a blow shoulder all year long. If the dude can walk he will play through the pain.
Originally posted by blm7754:
We have a first round bye on the line too. I believe that we have the second best record (and the tie breaker with Green Bay). So we are in control for the 2nd seed as well... if we beat Seattle.

That's pretty close to what I said I think. We also have a chance at homefield throughout (outside).
[ Edited by Evilgenius on Dec 18, 2012 at 3:40 AM ]
I for one, dont really like how we play comming out of bye's so I am a little ok with resting guys against AZ if we win. I want home field pretty bad though, so its conflicting.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We need Justin Smith and Aldon Smith healthy.

I think Aldon is hurt. He played so poorly with Justin in the game.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We need Justin Smith and Aldon Smith healthy.

I think Aldon is hurt. He played so poorly with Justin in the game.

Did he really play poorly and you think he's hurt ?
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Obviously, Justin Smiths came back negative. But, it must be pretty serious if he took himself out of a huge game. I just hope its not season ending

I just hope he doesn't lose his job to Kaep too. Super Kaep could be the first HOF MPV 2 way player of the new millenium.
"Everybody affectionately refers to Justin Smith around here as ‘The Cowboy.' I expect we'll see The Cowboy. Knowing what I know of Justin Smith and the situation, I think The Cowboy will be around, saddled up … roping and riding. If it's humanly possible, The Cowboy will be out there, roping and riding." -Harbaugh today

I would be very careful with him, would love to see him rest for the playoffs. I know I'm not the boss just sayin. Is Tarell Brown good to go? I think he's a good corner and there was a drop off without him in there.
Havent heard anything good our bad about anyone but Cowboy. I would guess you will know a lot today by who is suited up for practice and beyond that who is full go -vs- limited.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Because the weather freeeze can make players get a hurt. Duh.. u know common sense..Simple..

i know right...
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home