LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 325 users in the forums

Describe our offense in one word

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Row boat offense.

Everyone will be exhausted and glad it's over by the end of the drive.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 15, 2012 at 12:47 PM ]
hardballs
Inept
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Boring

I didn't mind boring when Smith was in because we thought that was what Harbaugh wanted. Now they go to the "exciting" CK and it's still boring and the game plan is fairly much the same. Not sure what they are thinking unless it's to slowly morph the offense toward CK's skills by installing the Pistol and other CK friendly formations.

It's only boring when our receivers don't catch the deep pass. The deep pass has been there for the taking.
Originally posted by albniner:
Underachieving

Thats the one i was looking for
Kaepermehhh
worseunderKap
Confusing
Originally posted by Loco49er:
The time to evolve is during the offseason, not in the middle of the season on a team with super bowl aspirations.

It depends on if you think evolving or developing will take the team a step back or not and if you think what you had was good enough. I think Harbaugh believes that the team will be better suited to win in January.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I didn't mind boring when Smith was in because we thought that was what Harbaugh wanted. Now they go to the "exciting" CK and it's still boring and the game plan is fairly much the same. Not sure what they are thinking unless it's to slowly morph the offense toward CK's skills by installing the Pistol and other CK friendly formations.

I think that's the plan.

s**ttasticllyFugley
thankyoudefense
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Confused
  • lazy
  • Veteran
regressing
frustrating
Share 49ersWebzone