There are 646 users in the forums
Describe our offense in one word
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dec 15, 2012 at 7:41 AM
- 2000sooners
- Veteran
- Posts: 138
Unpredictable
Dec 15, 2012 at 7:42 AM
- bluecoller49ninerfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 234
Jiveturckygobblegobble
Dec 15, 2012 at 8:20 AM
- GoldBlooded1985
- Veteran
- Posts: 43
Volatile
Dec 15, 2012 at 8:26 AM
- TexasGuero49
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,317
Handicapped
Dec 15, 2012 at 9:09 AM
- CityKing415
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,048
Remedial
Dec 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM
- GNielsen
- Member
- Posts: 5,464
Evolving
Dec 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM
- wysiwyg
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,366
prepubescent
Dec 15, 2012 at 9:25 AM
- insanemike27
- Member
- Posts: 1,642
EVOLVING
Dec 15, 2012 at 9:47 AM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,531
bipolar
Dec 15, 2012 at 9:48 AM
- steelkill
- Veteran
- Posts: 22
Declining
Dec 15, 2012 at 9:51 AM
- AllTimeGreat
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,094
Mercurial.
Dec 15, 2012 at 10:04 AM
- Silky
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,800
eh
Dec 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM
- ClassicNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 827
frustrating
Dec 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM
- paperplanemedia
- Member
- Posts: 1,289
This thread makes me sad. Shouldn't we be seeing words like "EXPLOSIVE" "UNSTOPPABLE" "AWESOME"? I guess it's because I fell for the hype and didn't stick with my reservations of a possible decline with a young QB. Oh well maybe we'll get some words like we had earlier in the season "EFFICIENT" "EFFECTIVE" "SOLID", we have some games left to get to that. Hoping for the best, go Harbaugh!
Dec 15, 2012 at 10:34 AM
- TheWooLick
- Veteran
- Posts: 44,709
Evolving and Kaeptivating are my two favorites.
I'll go with:
Developing
I think it might hit its stride in 17 just in time for the playoffs.
Next week I hope to call it Kaepable.
I'll go with:
Developing
I think it might hit its stride in 17 just in time for the playoffs.
Next week I hope to call it Kaepable.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Dec 15, 2012 at 11:00 AM ]