There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any word on Manningham?

Whats the deal with Mario's shoulder, is he questionable for this week, he would be a huge addition to the lackluster offense we saw against Miami?
1st injury reports of the week will be this afternoon
if he doesn't practice today I doubt he plays.
we need him out there...I don't fell comfortable with Ginn on offence...
I am really hoping that Jenkins steps in over Ginn should Rio not go. We need our best out there, and Ginn is a stellar example of uselessness out there...especially now that he seems scared to return kicks.
I think Matt M tweeted this week that Manningham was questionable for Sunday night with a bruised shoulder. I doubt he plays.
I'd rather Manningham get healthy for the playoffs, or the seattle game. Cheering for the Bears to beat the Packs this week.
we need manningham, can't just key on crabs all game, manningham is always a threat when he out there.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
we need manningham, can't just key on crabs all game, manningham is always a threat when he out there.

+1. Manningham has shown he gives the offense more firepower and is another experienced WR option for Kap to throw to. We need to have three good, experienced WRs for this stretch run and the playoffs...Crabtree, Manningham, and Moss need to be healthy.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

+1. Manningham has shown he gives the offense more firepower and is another experienced WR option for Kap to throw to. We need to have three good, experienced WRs for this stretch run and the playoffs...Crabtree, Manningham, and Moss need to be healthy.

Although Crabs is more consistent, Manningham is our most dangerous WR and one that defenses have to account for most (with Vernon falling off the map).

I hope he's able to go. Without him, our WR corps is just about as pedestrian as it was last year this time.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
I'd rather Manningham get healthy for the playoffs, or the seattle game. Cheering for the Bears to beat the Packs this week.

The next two weeks IS the playoffs for the 49ers... they're not in yet.

If they lose against the Patriots and the Seahawks win (very possible) then next weeks game will be a HUGE one, with a playoff-type atmosphere.
[ Edited by FILTHpigskin on Dec 12, 2012 at 1:26 PM ]
Manningham comees up huge against the Patriots too, remember the superbowl
  • fly15
  • Veteran
hope his ready for the seacocks
I saw limited practice yesterday. So unfortunately this is still up in the air.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:

this times infinity. i understand peoples fears about ginn but i think seattle is a more winnable game for us plus if we are to make the playoffs, i do not want to serve up a very valuable member of our team in a non divisional game.