There are 246 users in the forums

Niners/Seahawks game rescheduled? WHAT?!?!?!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gzsfreak:
It was a Sunday, so it was a 1:15 game. That's not a problem. It's the Eve part of Christmas Eve that's bad.

Eve parts of holiday games are best, but Im in AK in a house full of 49ers fans drinking and eating so your situation may be different.
MUNDAY
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
It was a Sunday, so it was a 1:15 game. That's not a problem. It's the Eve part of Christmas Eve that's bad.

Eve parts of holiday games are best, but Im in AK in a house full of 49ers fans drinking and eating so your situation may be different.

Yes, very different. Her family is more into guns, sci-fi channel, science channel, and card games. I was raised in Salinas, Ca, where you watch 49ers football and try to avoid drive by shootings. Now I live in Seattle. With as well as the Seahawks are playing you'd think that they would at least watch them. NOPE! I just don't understand it.
LMAO!! The time of the sea chicken blood letting is Sunday night!
Yes, very different. Her family is more into guns, sci-fi channel, science channel, and card games. I was raised in Salinas, Ca, where you watch 49ers football and try to avoid drive by shootings. Now I live in Seattle. With as well as the Seahawks are playing you'd think that they would at least watch them. NOPE! I just don't understand it.
People from WA are an odd bunch, my motherin law is from spokane and she finally just left here from her vacation.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
MUNDAY

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays.
Science channel
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
People from WA are an odd bunch, my motherin law is from spokane and she finally just left here from her vacation.

Lol. There's odd people everywhere. The people here think Californians are odd. It's just a matter of what the life styles and and popular activities are, where you live. You get used to certain things, so things outside of what you're used to become strange. When I moved here I thought it was strange that people keep fishing poles in their cars and trucks. Where I lived, there was no need for that, because you had to drive hours for any kind of good fishing. Here, I pass numorous lakes and rivers, on my way to and from work. I can stop for a half an hour and fish, on my way home, if I want. Lol. Now I keep a pole in my truck. :•)
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Wait, whats wrong with the science channel?

Nothing as long the program on is actually science-based.

This is easily on of the top 5 funniest threads ever created on the 'zone. And thats saying something.
Step 1: Take off your thong
Step 2: Watch the f**king game
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 11, 2012 at 9:00 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
here for teh lulz
I just saw that the NFL moved the Niners/Seahawks game from Sunday Dec. 23rd to Monday Night Football, Dec. 24! THAT SUCKS! Why would the NFL even have a game on Christmas Eve? To make it worse, it's the Niners! That's the day we do Christmas with my wife's family. Christmas Day is with my family. I live in Seattle, so you would think they would have the game on at her family's house, right? Nope! Her dad will probably have the science channel on. How will I ever be able to slip away for a few hours, to watch my Niners? :•(

Someone should make a poll about whether or not you'll ever live this down.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
u know what would've been awesome, is if we all went along with it.
Share 49ersWebzone