There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners/Seahawks game rescheduled? WHAT?!?!?!

• Antix
  • Veteran
I was very entertained by this thread
Originally posted by Gzsfreak:
WHEW! You guys are right! I could have swore that I saw that it said Monday. You don't know how relieved I am! This may have just saved me from divorce! Now how do I delete this thread before I scare someone else? Lol

I don't think it will scare anyone, there's been a thread up about the flex to Sunday night for the past couple days.
How does one create a post with a straight jacket on???
free thread?

I dont understand the big deal about playing on christmas eve, didnt we do that just last year?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Antix:
I was very entertained by this thread

LOL
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I dont understand the big deal about playing on christmas eve, didnt we do that just last year?

Yes, in Seattle
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
I don't think it will scare anyone, there's been a thread up about the flex to Sunday night for the past couple days.

Lol. That's good. I've been buried at work for a few days. This was new news to me. It only took a few seconds, when I thought I saw Monday, to break out in a cold sweat, with all the terrible thoughts if what might happen if I try to skip family Christmas at my wife's family's house. Now I need some Tylenol. Lol

No. I would still be hearing about it, if so, because I would have skipped out on the family. Christmas Eve is a pretty important night.
Originally posted by Gzsfreak:
No. I would still be hearing about it, if so, because I would have skipped out on the family. Christmas Eve is a pretty important night.

Actually week 16 against Seattle in Seattle win 19-17 on December 24th.
Wait, whats wrong with the science channel?
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Dec 11, 2012 at 7:43 PM ]
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

Yes, in Seattle

It was a Sunday, so it was a 1:15 game. That's not a problem. It's the Eve part of Christmas Eve that's bad.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Wait, whats wrong with the science channel?

It doesn't take a scientist to figure out what's more important between that channel, and the one that the Niner game is on.