There are 165 users in the forums

Niners vs Seahawks moved to SNF

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Awesome. Now the whole country can see Carroll eat his own s**t.

Harbaugh enjoys taking it to Carroll more than any other coach imo.

I agree and after hearing about some of the league being mad that Carrol ran up the score I would love to see Harbaugh run up the score on them lol. On ESPN they said they believe if one of those teams that didn't agree with what he did plays them they could run up the score too. haha it would be awesome since I hate the hawks but I doubt we will be in a position to run up the score on the Hawks.
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Originally posted by barako:
This isn't good news and I'm not sure why everyone is this excited.

Had we taken care of buisiness against the sorry ass Rams we wouldn't be in a situation where we have a game and this importance to our playoffs.

+1

What difference does it make what time the game is? We still had to play them.

The bad news to which you are referring is the fact we didn't take care of business vs. the Rams, not the fact the game was flexed to Sunday night.

No, had we done so the game would never have ben flexed. Having this game at night just means the trip up to one of the toughest places to play i the league s going to be cranked up to 11. Kaep already can't get the play off in time at home, how do you think that bodes for him in this situation.

You have the wrong attitude.
Originally posted by barako:
This isn't good news and I'm not sure why everyone is this excited.

Had we taken care of buisiness against the sorry ass Rams we wouldn't be in a situation where we have a game and this importance to our playoffs.

+1

What difference does it make what time the game is? We still had to play them.

The bad news to which you are referring is the fact we didn't take care of business vs. the Rams, not the fact the game was flexed to Sunday night.

No, had we done so the game would never have ben flexed. Having this game at night just means the trip up to one of the toughest places to play i the league s going to be cranked up to 11. Kaep already can't get the play off in time at home, how do you think that bodes for him in this situation.

You have the wrong attitude.

He doesn't just have the wrong attitude, he is flat out wrong. The only two options to flex into Sunday Night were our game and the Ravens vs. Giants game. Fox already said no to flexing in the Giants. So even if this wasn't a huge game to determine the division we most likely still would have been flexed in cause the game has playoff implications no matter what.

Heck, if we win Sunday the Seaturds game isn't as important as it is if we lose.
Originally posted by horsecore:
Awesome. Now the whole country can see Carroll eat his own s**t.

Harbaugh enjoys taking it to Carroll more than any other coach imo.

Someone hack into Carroll's contract and add "must eat own s**t after loss to harbaugh"
Originally posted by Leathaface:
NFC West not a big deal if the Packers catch us. We need them to lose next week @ Chicago because the NFC West is not nearly as important as the #2 seed.

Packers are just as much an enemy right now as the Seahawks are.

Always will be too. Giants, Cowboys, and Packers three teams I hate the most other then divisional rivals. Go niners!
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

I second this

Love us playing in primetime BACK to BACK weeks.
Just can't please everyone. Playing later in the day doesn't make it any harder to play. If anything I think it is beneficial. Other then the giants game this team plays to its opponents level.

Since I don't have direct TV I don't have to watch a crappy internet feed...
[ Edited by kingairta on Dec 10, 2012 at 7:43 PM ]
Originally posted by kingairta:
Just can't please everyone. Playing later in the day doesn't make it any harder to play. If anything I think it is beneficial. Other then the giants game this team plays to its opponents level.

Since I don't have direct TV I don't have to watch a crappy internet feed...

Ditto. I get to watch it on the big screen without getting pissed at the sheeeeeet version online. Hopefully we show up. Every time I get scared we show up big. I'm scurred.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
We have 2 playoff type games in the last 3 weeks of the season, we should be heading into the post season tuned for the big stage.
Originally posted by Esco:
We have 2 playoff type games in the last 3 weeks of the season, we should be heading into the post season tuned for the big stage.

Yep.

Plus we have a late game the following week. This just gives us a few extra hours to recover.

UNDEFEATED ON PRIMETIME THIS SEASON!!!!
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:

I second this

back to back? we play the seahawks Sunday Night, when else we have a prime time game?
Originally posted by defenderDX:

I second this

back to back? we play the seahawks Sunday Night, when else we have a prime time game?

Next week game against he Patriots is SNF
Originally posted by Ajanke:

I second this

Next week game against he Patriots is SNF

WTF I DIDNT HEAR THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I second this

dude really?!
Share 49ersWebzone