There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners vs Seahawks moved to SNF

If we win this game, the division is ours. If not, then we still control our own destiny.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
If we win this game, the division is ours. If not, then we still control our own destiny.

not necessarily, unless you count our home game vs. the Cardinals a win (which isn't much of a stretch). Our magic number is still 2. A win and a Seattle loss or 2 wins or 2 Seattle losses.
if we lose to pats, the game is for the div. seattle plays the rams at home week 17 and we'd have to hope rams win that game
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

not necessarily, unless you count our home game vs. the Cardinals a win (which isn't much of a stretch). Our magic number is still 2. A win and a Seattle loss or 2 wins or 2 Seattle losses.

If we win, then Seattle loses. Isn't that two?
no way we lose to seahawks if we lose to new england, just saying... harbs won't allow back to back losses
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

haha Yes! If we beat Seattle we win the division. My bad. I thought he was talking about next game, but as this tread is about the Seahawks, my comment sounds pretty dumb!
If the hags want their beatdown to happen in primetime, then so be it. Carol and his Juice Crew are being set up to be humilliated on a national stage.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
If the hags want their beatdown to happen in primetime, then so be it. Carol and his Juice Crew are being set up to be humilliated on a national stage.

love it.. wanted to post this, not to toot our horn or anything, just to show our teams are a lot more evenly matched than some people might think... with SF having the slight edge.. i for one am expecting an all out war, with blood and guts and teeth flyin everywhere, i only give us the slight edge because it's at home, where for whatever reason we seem to play at another level.. but thought some of you would like to see some stat comparisons between us.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/pumped-and-jacked-pete-carrolls-deadly-seattle-seahawks/20011/
[ Edited by hawker84 on Dec 10, 2012 at 2:44 PM ]
Primetime Beatdown for the Seachickens....gotta love it.
It's going to be great beating the Seahawks on National tv.

haha Yes! If we beat Seattle we win the division. My bad. I thought he was talking about next game, but as this tread is about the Seahawks, my comment sounds pretty dumb!

lol we all do that sometimes.

lol we all do that sometimes.

Back to back prime time games I loving it . Happy days are here again!
back to back winning seasons
I love it. I think this week bills/Seahawks has trap game written all over it. Seattle is still 2-5 on the road. I think the bills can pull out the W