There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners vs Seahawks moved to SNF

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
When was the last time we lost in prime time?

Ravens vs 49ers is my guess

I totally forgot about that game
we all were trying to forget it, thanks
Originally posted by hawker84:
Don't think they allow smoking... however they do grind it up and serve it in the latte's

Wonder if Cheetos sales gone up yet since the legalization?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
There was only one touchdown allowed the last time we played them. Wonder if this one will be the same
NFC West not a big deal if the Packers catch us. We need them to lose next week @ Chicago because the NFC West is not nearly as important as the #2 seed.

Packers are just as much an enemy right now as the Seahawks are.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Lincecum going to the game with a Seahawks jersey

u mad bro? he is from that area
I'm happy to see this because our guys like the spotlight. I think our playoffs start next week against New England. That bodes well for us because the team could be rolling come playoff time.
Yea Niners!!! cant wait to beat the Pats, then the Seacocks!!!!
Originally posted by Leathaface:
NFC West not a big deal if the Packers catch us. We need them to lose next week @ Chicago because the NFC West is not nearly as important as the #2 seed.

This!
I love how everyone is doubting us. This is starting to feel like last year. I hope everyone keeps doubting us. Time to prove the doubters wrong!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
A great time to be a Niners fan.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Lincecum going to the game with a Seahawks jersey

u mad bro? he is from that area

He does look like a Seahawks fan. Terrible how you can tell who is from Seattle by the way they look.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

This!

Yes because playing the Seahawks at home is not that much better than playing the Seahawks in Seattle.

It's just as important because you can't get the two seed without winning your division.
Dude the seachickens are Freaking DEAD!!! Coach owns Pete-y boy.. And its Coaches 49TH BIRTHDAY!! Night game, playoffs and bye on the line...Coach is gonna freak! the TEAM is gonna FREAK!!!! Im gonna FRE oh wait i just did a little... FREAK!!!!! GO...NINERS!!
[ Edited by SY9er8 on Dec 10, 2012 at 1:26 PM ]
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFrush:

It's just as important because you can't get the two seed without winning your division.
Agreed!

Hopefully Green Bay will lose to Chicago though. Then I believe we can lose the Patriots game and win the next two and still take the #2 seed. Although, obviously I hope we beat the Pats.

Also hope the Bills beat Seattle. That would pretty much wrap up the NFC West for us as all we would have to do is beat Arizona.

Again, I'd rather win out and go into the playoffs with momentum though. Just running through some of the alternate scenarios.
[ Edited by Happs on Dec 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM ]