There are 203 users in the forums

Niners vs Seahawks moved to SNF

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
This is going to be fun!!! Best time of the year for football...so much nicer now that we're contendors and not trying to position ourselves in the draft!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
When was the last time we lost in prime time?

Edit: last reg season primetime loss was the Thanksgiving HarBowl last year

"we want carr!"?

...or technically the NFCCG last year

:(
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Dec 10, 2012 at 11:32 AM ]
I like this. We tend to play better when we're in the spotlight.
Originally posted by Chico:
This is going to be fun!!! Best time of the year for football...so much nicer now that we're contendors and not trying to position ourselves in the draft!

This is awesome. I haven't been to a sunday night game yet. Now just pray for snow
Originally posted by verb1der:
So do they allow smoking weed in Clink?

Originally posted by hawker84:
it's on like hot buttered popcorn...the CLink will be a rockin...

Don't think they allow smoking... however they do grind it up and serve it in the latte's
Yes!

it's on like hot buttered popcorn...the CLink will be a rockin...

Don't think they allow smoking... however they do grind it up and serve it in the latte's

whuuuuuut!!! sounds like Seattle coffee is ahead of the game...gonna try that!
Back 2 Back..........i like the sound of that
This is sweet; Biggest game of Kap's career other than the MNF game; If he proves himself here against seattle's defense against the 12th man I'm completely sold.

I think this helps us. That crowd will be loud, but it will all only drive home the importance of the game for our guys that much more. I have almost zero evidence to back this up, but I think the stage will matter in a positive way for Kaep.

Oh, and yeah - Aldon gets the record this game. Lights, camera, action.
great test for kaep with back-to-back road games under the lights against playoff teams. it doesn't get much more difficult than this.
This is the make or break it time. The 49ers need to win at least ONE of the next two games and then defeat Arizona.
huge huge game
Crap. My mom already got a limo to take the family out looking at x-mas lights at 7 that night. Thing better have a working tv in it.
Share 49ersWebzone