There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners vs Seahawks moved to SNF

Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

That 49ers-Seahawks game on Dec. 23 falls on Jim Harbaugh's 49th birthday.

this is going to be a must win game for jim, cant see the team letting him down on his birthday.
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Dec 10, 2012 at 10:19 AM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,193
Awe snap! Aldon is gonna blow up Wilson.....Playing under the lights fires him up! 2+ sacks for sure!
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

That 49ers-Seahawks game on Dec. 23 falls on Jim Harbaugh's 49th birthday.

this is going to be a must win game for jim, cant see the team letting him down on his birthday.

His 49th birthday ...the stars are aligning.
it's on like hot buttered popcorn...the CLink will be a rockin...
carroll vs harbaugh part whatever on primetime!
Glad I didn't book my flight yet.

Heading up with a few Zoners
Originally posted by hawker84:
it's on like hot buttered popcorn...the CLink will be a rockin...

So do they allow smoking weed in Clink?
Two sunday night games back to back....Love it
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Two sunday night games back to back....Love it

haters gonna hate!
Originally posted by sfout:
Awe snap! Aldon is gonna blow up Wilson.....Playing under the lights fires him up! 2+ sacks for sure!

Actually, I think Wilsons lack of size will hurt Aldon. But I've been trying to put qualifiers on Aldon all year and the guy keeps dominating. So... what do I know!?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,193
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by sfout:
Awe snap! Aldon is gonna blow up Wilson.....Playing under the lights fires him up! 2+ sacks for sure!

Actually, I think Wilsons lack of size will hurt Aldon. But I've been trying to put qualifiers on Aldon all year and the guy keeps dominating. So... what do I know!?

Aldon got 1 on him at the 1st game of the year and that was exclusively from the left side, since then we've starting playing Aldon on the right side as well as from the DT / A gap spots. definitely going to be a good game for him coming from different spots on the line.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Two sunday night games back to back....Love it

haters gonna hate!


Just 3 or 4 years ago we used to wait for the schedule to come out to see if we got 1 or 2 primetime games. Now we are getting 4 or 5 and getting flexed into primetime games....LOVE IT



Screw the haters....
When was the last time we lost in prime time?
Other than Aldon getting the record, I also hope it'll be the LMJ coming out party (where he busts a couple long ones & scores)...also hope Kaep gets another long run TD off the read-option...


With these two huge road games, Kaepernick is either going to instill confidence in us for him starting going forward, or skepticism about his ability to really give us a shot at the Super Bowl. We will see.