There are 171 users in the forums

Niners vs Seahawks moved to SNF

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 8to80:
Now, for sure I'll be able to watch Carroll say, "What's your deal?" in HD baby!

Not this year. This year, he will hang his head and say, "Yes sir, Mr. Harbaugh. I know the deal."
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Other than Aldon getting the record, I also hope it'll be the LMJ coming out party (where he busts a couple long ones & scores)...also hope Kaep gets another long run TD off the read-option...

Why would you hope for a rushing TD by your QB??? I hope he lights it up through the air and he doesn't have to run because the Oline is doing its job. Being able to run is just a bonus, not something that should be focused on at the QB position.
Pretty stoked, I live in PDX and have to watch most of the games on the internet, not this one! Gonna be crystal clear on the big screen!
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by 8to80:
Now, for sure I'll be able to watch Carroll say, "What's your deal?" in HD baby!

Not this year. This year, he will hang his head and say, "Yes sir, Mr. Harbaugh. I know the deal."

Nice one
  • Huego
  • Veteran
I really want us to win this game! Never in my life did I want a regular season win more than this. Seahawks think they are hot sh!t now.

I was listening to colin cowherd this morning and he really pissed me off. He has seahawks ranked #3 in his power rankings and the 49ers at #8. I almost fell out of my chair.

We need to show the world how much better we are. To say the seahawks are even close to the 49ers as a football team is an insult.
Aldon! Yeah Budday!

Is Rice going to moon everyone again? lol

He needs to leave his thong at home
Originally posted by jeremy300:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Other than Aldon getting the record, I also hope it'll be the LMJ coming out party (where he busts a couple long ones & scores)...also hope Kaep gets another long run TD off the read-option...

Why would you hope for a rushing TD by your QB??? I hope he lights it up through the air and he doesn't have to run because the Oline is doing its job. Being able to run is just a bonus, not something that should be focused on at the QB position.

Running TD's and passing TD's both get ya 6.
good, the more s**ts i can take before the game starts the better their chance of smashing these fools
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
good, the more s**ts i can take before the game starts the better their chance of smashing these fools

As a Niner fan you must sacrifice you anus and drink nothing but this...

im pretty regular, as the team warms up i blow it up. if the dumps are flowing the touchdowns are throwin

I will be there, behind enemy lines, under the lights.. It should be epic!!
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

Just remind the 12th man fans that 90% of them are transplants. No joke. Hell, I grew up there...Seattle is WHY I became a Niner fan in the first place as a kid...when Hawk games are blacked out every game due to poor attendance, guess what games were next up on regional coverage? Uh huh...Niners...all through the 80's! I've been sold ever since. 12th man fans are an absolute joke. Clueless about football and all have inferiority-complexes. But to the 10% who are still there to this day? God bless you...you are THE most humble fans on the planet.

Coming as well. Couple of other zoners are going to.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
does this mean that CK will have 2 monster games twice in a row?

I'd just like to see one monster game before the regular season is over. Covert 50 % 3rd down 300 yds + 3 TD passes run for 70.
I don't want the yards to be in garbage time though. That would be good stuff.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Just remind the 12th man fans that 90% of them are transplants. No joke. Hell, I grew up there...Seattle is WHY I became a Niner fan in the first place as a kid...when Hawk games are blacked out every game due to poor attendance, guess what games were next up on regional coverage? Uh huh...Niners...all through the 80's! I've been sold ever since. 12th man fans are an absolute joke. Clueless about football and all have inferiority-complexes. But to the 10% who are still there to this day? God bless you...you are THE most humble fans on the planet.

I totally agree.I went to college north of Seattle my freshman year in the early 90's.Went down to a game sporting my gold niner jacket even though the seahawks weren't playing the niners. Blew all my money at the game and ended up walking from the Kingdome to the Space Needle through town wearing my niner jacket. The amount of crap and things I was called was ridiculous. Will never forget that experience. Alot of the fans have the "Northwest attitude" of entitlement there. To this day I still hate the area. I even hate my neighbors because they have that NW attitude and are from Seattle. lol, But I do give credit to the truly level headed knowledgeable seahawk fan. Unfortunately there aren't too many around.
Share 49ersWebzone