There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

An observation about professionalism when not starting

i understood dixon beating out jacobs because of his special teams play but im not seeing celek having a roster spot on sundays ahead of a player of jacobs accomplishments--jacobs could have helped as a shot yardage back, while roman has been ok using guys like dobbs as a te in a role that celek might fill--i dont see jacobs as a bad guy cause he wants to play
[ Edited by hofer36 on Dec 11, 2012 at 12:13 AM ]
Originally posted by hofer36:
i understood dixon beating out jacobs because of his special teams play but im not seeing celek having a roster spot on sundays ahead of a player of jacobs accomplishments--jacobs could have helped as a shot yardage back, while roman has been ok using guys like dobbs as a te in a role that celek might fill--i dont see jacobs as a bad guy cause he wants to play

Have you not followed any of Jacobs career? He has always been a headcase with a big f**king mouth.
Jacobs is getting paid to sit there. Why complain?? If you dont like it wait till the end of the year THEN leave for another team with more playing time. In the meantime, if there is another injury to a running back, Jacobs would be playing more especially with the playoffs coming up.

I agree very unprofessional compared to how Alex Smith has handled the situation