There are 276 users in the forums

These next 2 weeks........

Shop Find 49ers gear online
these are big ones and the travel isnt going to help us.
[ Edited by ace49ers on Dec 9, 2012 at 4:41 PM ]
Pretty hard to play that early game on the East coast against a really good team and come away with a win. Would love to beat Brady but don't think its gonna happen.

So we will have to beat the Seachickens or we run the risk of being a wildcard. Tough couple of games. Seattle now believes like we started to last year and we all saw what we did with that.

Gonna make it interesting and if we do win we'd have huge MO.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
Highly probability that we are a wild card.

Next week in Patsyland will be huge....if we can play a heady confident game and pull off a win, I think we have the mo to win in Seattle. Lose, and I sense a slide that we might not be able to recover from.

Well we can't expect the defense to win this game for us, the Offense will need to be productive and do their part. To win, we'll need to run run run to keep teh NE offense off the field.
Originally posted by rk1642:
Pretty hard to play that early game on the East coast against a really good team and come away with a win. Would love to beat Brady but don't think its gonna happen.

So we will have to beat the Seachickens or we run the risk of being a wildcard. Tough couple of games. Seattle now believes like we started to last year and we all saw what we did with that.

Not very early...
Carlos Rogers said it best, "We need to start fast or we'll get BLOWED out.". 2/10 on 3rd down at home? We can't expect to win doing that on the road!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Carlos Rogers said it best, "We need to start fast or we'll get BLOWED out.". 2/10 on 3rd down at home? We can't expect to win doing that on the road!

They didn't do that today, thats for sure.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rk1642:

I believe its a Sunday night game
Simple..beat Seattle and we win division.
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:

Unleash Alex Smith!!!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I have 2 goals in mind, 1) win the division, and 2) win the 2nd seed which gaurantees the niners a bye.

Our offensive coaches lay an egg every 3 weeks, it has been like clockwork if you look at our regular season record. (W-W-L or T over and over again)

My prediction is we win @NE and lose @SEA to continue this trend.

On another note, this kind of trend is not good come playoff time... we can't seem to string together 3 wins. Food for thought...
Originally posted by Baldie:

I have 2 goals in mind, 1) win the division, and 2) win the 2nd seed which gaurantees the niners a bye.

Might be better off without the bye.
We will beat Seattle. They will be 2 cheatin' corners short on defense and they certainly won't have the same success running as they had today against the Cardinals. 27-20 Niner's will win.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Baldie:

Might be better off without the bye.

Doesn't a bye gaurantee a home game? Thats why I want the second seed.
I think we will beat NE by double digits
Share 49ersWebzone