LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

These next 2 weeks........

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I have a feeling we will be underdogs in both of them.
With the we have been playing we will be under dogs. But watch us play our best when everyone thinks we'll lose, plus we seem to only show up against the good teams
2-0
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
2-0

crossing fingers on that one
My guesses for the lines:

NE -3.5
SF -1.5
I hope we at least go 1-1 but I could see 0-2 the way we have been playing but we could bring our best against these teams. I think the next two weeks will determine:

1. Will Win the Division?
2. Will We End Up a Wildcard?
3. Are we serious super bowl contenders?
If we are going to lose one of these games, it would be better to lose against the Pats.
Will feel a lot longer with these threads
We should be ok, because we wont play down to our competition the next 2 weeks

Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
We should be ok, because we wont play down to our competition the next 2 weeks

We will beat both of them, then lose to the Cardinals.
We win 1 of the 2 and they win the division. Game against Arizona is a guaranteed W. So 2 out of 3 puts the Niners at 11-4-1. Best Seattle can do is 11-5.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Schulzy:
We win 1 of the 2 and they win the division. Game against Arizona is a guaranteed W. So 2 out of 3 puts the Niners at 11-4-1. Best Seattle can do is 11-5.

What if we lose to Seattle in 2 weeks, they end up winning the division, then we face them in Seattle in the playoffs? bad turn of events for the niners
Originally posted by Baldie:
What if we lose to Seattle in 2 weeks, they end up winning the division, then we face them in Seattle in the playoffs? bad turn of events for the niners

Did you get what I wrote? If we beat NE the point is moot. Seattle game would be meaningless for the division if you assume we beat Arizona at home.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Highly probability that we are a wild card.

Next week in Patsyland will be huge....if we can play a heady confident game and pull off a win, I think we have the mo to win in Seattle. Lose, and I sense a slide that we might not be able to recover from.
Share 49ersWebzone