There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Tom Brady is the biggest b***h I've ever seen.
I'm wondering if Goldson will be suspended since this is his 4-5th flag this year!

I sure hope not because with him and possibly Justin Smith out we are a much different team.
I think that Dashon penalty was the right call. It wasn't neccasarily head to head, but he did go kind of high and hit the helmet just underneath. The league has to crack down on stuff like this, even if it wasn't a penalty really, it was close so I can't hate on it.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 17, 2012 at 9:56 AM ]
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I'm wondering if Goldson will be suspended since this is his 4-5th flag this year!

I sure hope not because with him and possibly Justin Smith out we are a much different team.

doubt it, when the league reviews the hit they'll see that it was a clean hit.
That "hit on a defenseless receiver" penalty.....C'MON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I think that Dashon penalty was the right call. It wasn't neccasarily head to head, but he did go kind of high and hit the helmet just underneath. The league has to crack down on stuff like this, even if it wasn't a penalty really, it was close so I can't hate on it.

I'm all for the safety of the players, but that call was bad. He plays defense and his main object is not to let the other team catch the ball and score. I hope Goldston keep hitting like that. It's one of the key elements in the the 49ers intimidating defense.
Justin Tuck was right....once Brady gets flustered, he starts yelling at everyone. what a dbag
Then the Terrele Brown bad pass interference sopt foul. Awful call. I hate that stupid pass interference spot fall. NFL need to change that. The college rule is better.
It was nice to "fluster" Brady!
Niners won, up 31-3, finished 41-34, yet they are still talking about Brady's come back. And he and the Pats didn't even win the freak'n game.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 17, 2012 at 10:26 AM ]
Tom Brady saying "We gave them the game" C'MON MAN!

Akers...second coming of Jose Cortez C'MON MAN!

Helmetless "bear sack" of Brady...well that was just nice!
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,000 for pahlerbj.
Feet tangled PI.... C'mon man

Kap smacked in the head no call.... C'mon man
f**k the Seahawks!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Niners won, up 31-3, finished 41-34, yet they are still talking about Brady's come back. And he and the Pats didn't even win the freak'n game.

It was pretty freakin impressive even if he didn't complete it. We were straight on meltdown mode of epic proportion
Love that segment.