LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I think that Dashon penalty was the right call. It wasn't neccasarily head to head, but he did go kind of high and hit the helmet just underneath. The league has to crack down on stuff like this, even if it wasn't a penalty really, it was close so I can't hate on it.

I'm all for the safety of the players, but that call was bad. He plays defense and his main object is not to let the other team catch the ball and score. I hope Goldston keep hitting like that. It's one of the key elements in the the 49ers intimidating defense.
Justin Tuck was right....once Brady gets flustered, he starts yelling at everyone. what a dbag
Then the Terrele Brown bad pass interference sopt foul. Awful call. I hate that stupid pass interference spot fall. NFL need to change that. The college rule is better.
It was nice to "fluster" Brady!
Niners won, up 31-3, finished 41-34, yet they are still talking about Brady's come back. And he and the Pats didn't even win the freak'n game.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 17, 2012 at 10:26 AM ]
Tom Brady saying "We gave them the game" C'MON MAN!

Akers...second coming of Jose Cortez C'MON MAN!

Helmetless "bear sack" of Brady...well that was just nice!
f**k the Seahawks!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Niners won, up 31-3, finished 41-34, yet they are still talking about Brady's come back. And he and the Pats didn't even win the freak'n game.

It was pretty freakin impressive even if he didn't complete it. We were straight on meltdown mode of epic proportion
Love that segment.

Refs explanation on the illegal touch kickoff return.... C'MON MAN!

BRADY AND WELKER ARE TWINS!! WAH WAH WAH ALL NIGHT LONG. I FELT SORRY FOR THEIR TEAM MATES. the play where welker stopped DURNING the play was awesome......what a baby. I WANT MY JUICE BOX IS CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

It was pretty freakin impressive even if he didn't complete it. We were straight on meltdown mode of epic proportion

With respect to your post. It doesn't mean sh*t if they don't win the game. There were a lot of good comebacks through the years, rarely does anyone remember a team that try for a comeback but still lost the game.

But I do agree that was a meltdown by the defense and the offense that floundered. I think we learned a good lesson in this game going into the playoffs

With respect to your post. It doesn't mean sh*t if they don't win the game. There were a lot of good comebacks through the years, rarely does anyone remember a team that try for a comeback but still lost the game.

But I do agree that was a meltdown by the defense and the offense that floundered. I think we learned a good lesson in this game going into the playoffs

Yes and that is never let Frodo ever run on your defense ever again.

Yup. It would have been tied for the biggest regular season comeback in NFL history. Thank god we held on to win. Had NE won, every major network would be trashing us while simultaneously gargling Brady's nutsack.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
It is bull. If Patriots had won it is all they would have talked about today. On First Take I haven't heard them mention the game.

They talked about it, skip was talking about how impressive Kaep and the team were. Steven A was saying that Green Bay would beat us and our Defense showed, against the Pats, that a good quarterback can beat our D. Skip reminded him that we had already beaten GB in GB and Steven said "first game of the year, doesn't mean anything".
Share 49ersWebzone