There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

• Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by Axl49:
more worried about Seattle

Not ever on Harbaugh's 49th birthday are the niners going
your
I
hope yI hope you're right Seattle is on fire right now especially at home they are far better home team than the Patriots
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Lol I love how positive everyone is. It feels good to lot onto the zone and see everyone agreeing on smashing the pats! Lets do this boys!

Lot of homers in here, for sure.

Not really.

We just know we're the better team and that if we play our game we can beat these guys.
Originally posted by Ninersince88:
We're going to get killed. Patriots are clicking and we have a QB with 4 games of experience. You know Belichick is going to game plan around how to confuse the heck out of Kaep. I was more confident in winning before the Texans' game, but that really opened my eyes. If they play at the same level as they did tonight, I doubt we win. =(

Lol AFC is a joke... Why u worried
Everybody's a Patriots expert now. They were gassing up the Bears the same way and we shredded them. Cutler make no difference so ur argument is invalid there. We will embarrass the Pats and brawl like its the SB. The real test is Denver.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Dun worry we're going to get blasted and the Seaf*gs will take care of the Bills and then we're going to get drilled a new one on 12/23 by those same seaf*gs.

I hope we at least can beat the lowly cards.

Hate to break it you guys but we're looking at wildcard weekend. But that's not too bad if you think about the last two teams to win the SB and the paths they had to take.

The Houston Texans looked at Monday night's game against the New England Patriots as the biggest in franchise history.

The Patriots have another big prime-time match up on tap next week as they play host to the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday night. For the Patriots, it will be business as usual. They know they already get everyone's best shot. They expect the same from the 49ers next week with one caveat:

"I know the team we play next week, it's not the biggest game in their franchise's history," guard Logan Mankins said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/11/patriots-happy-to-spoil-texans-biggest-game-in-franchise-history/
Originally posted by jreff22:
42 points.......we better throw some TD's

maybe roman can call a halfback option...to get a td pass
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
What's great is if we win and Kaep makes some nice passes, some people will just say that Kaep was going against a bad secondary...

and if he doesnt make some nice passes people will say he coluldnt do it against a bad secondary
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

"I know the team we play next week, it's not the biggest game in their franchise's history," guard Logan Mankins said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/11/patriots-happy-to-spoil-texans-biggest-game-in-franchise-history/

Your just another team in our way to the SB!!
[ Edited by ace49ers on Dec 11, 2012 at 12:08 AM ]
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

Just keep loading them up, it gives us more ammo to work with.
I really dont think the players care or even read PFT. If they need inspiration from Mankins to play good we have big problems.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Lol I love how positive everyone is. It feels good to lot onto the zone and see everyone agreeing on smashing the pats! Lets do this boys!

Lot of homers in here, for sure.

Not really.

We just know we're the better team and that if we play our game we can beat these guys.

why not be a homer?! lol

obviously you have to be realistic about who has better players at so and so position or whos a better overall team and blah blah blah. thats just for good football talk with friends and other fans. if you dont think we can beat them.. then idk why you are even here! we all think this team should beat every team!

(P.S this isnt a shot at anyone. im just talking in general)
Dont worry Moss is giving us inside info.
New England is 8th against the run and 29th against the pass. That means that it will help tremendously to have a healthy receiving corps Sunday so hopefully we get Manningham back but most of all Vernon Davis must be a crucial part of the gameplan. Use what they do well against them. I believe that Patrick or Bowman can have some success covering Hernandez but I don't believe they have anybody ready to cover Vernon.
The Pats play the no-huddle offense better than anyone. Hernandez can be neutralized by Pat or Bo. Welker is another matter, he won't get deep like Salsa but he can 8 and 10 yard us all day. Negate their running attack completely and force Brady to pass every down. This is the time and place for Aldon to tell the world he is the Defensive MVP of the NFL.