There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Originally posted by Ninersince88:
We're going to get killed. Patriots are clicking and we have a QB with 4 games of experience. You know Belichick is going to game plan around how to confuse the heck out of Kaep. I was more confident in winning before the Texans' game, but that really opened my eyes. If they play at the same level as they did tonight, I doubt we win. =(

This post smells like fabreeze.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Pats are due for a loss after winning seven straight
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Dun worry we're going to get blasted and the Seaf*gs will take care of the Bills and then we're going to get drilled a new one on 12/23 by those same seaf*gs.

I hope we at least can beat the lowly cards.

Hate to break it you guys but we're looking at wildcard weekend. But that's not too bad if you think about the last two teams to win the SB and the paths they had to take.

Thanks for being a 49er fan.

We need to pull together and save this man. Dude needs hugs, not sarcasm. To ninerglory: Relax, man. Nolantary can't hurt you anymore. We're good now. You can hope again. Now put on a jersey and some big boy pants and climb on board the bandwagon. It's been rolling for a while now.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The Pats better come ready, f**kers haven't beaten a .500+ NFC team since 2010. Haven't beaten an NFC team in the Superbowl since 2005.

Bring it motherf**kers.

Yeah bring it!
I want to destroy Belly Chick more than anything else. Dam cheater and a fraud. Been wanting to expose these bums since we lost with JTO Sullivan bumming it out. I knew we could have won that game. We're better, faster and smarter. We're gonna make our mark u watch.
I like Brady. He's a great QB. But go niners. No need to be calling him a queer though because he doesn't want to get hurt lulz, I wouldn't either.

The Pats have a dangerous O and D and you know Billy B will have a gameplan to confuse and expose Kaep. Lets hope he can take the next step and continue his decent play.

Go niners. This will be a tough game in foxboro doe.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
more worried about Seattle
Originally posted by Axl49:
more worried about Seattle

Not ever on Harbaugh's 49th birthday are the niners going to lose.
I'll say this about the Pats: They know how to finish drives. A lot of teams rack up yards, but not all of them come away with 7 points consistently. The Pats do this with great proficiency.

I don't want to see Akers attempt a single field goal, especially if we cross their 20. We will likely need at least 4 TD's to win this game. Defense has to be on their A-game, and we have to get pressure in Brady's face.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 10, 2012 at 11:05 PM ]
Any given Sunday. I will be elated for a win, but it's hard to expect one. Not getting my hopes up too much. If we can only score 13 at STL, I don't know if we crack 20 in New England.
We can't be playing man to man coverage on the Patriots all night like the Texans tried to do, Brady will carve us up! I'm more concerned about the matchup of our O-line vs. Patriots D-line. Wilfork and those boys will be coming fast. Patriots' D-line gets a great push and can collapse the pocket in a hurry! Colin Kaepernick will need to be alert and use his feet to avoid pressure when things breakdown.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Lol I love how positive everyone is. It feels good to lot onto the zone and see everyone agreeing on smashing the pats! Lets do this boys!

Lot of homers in here, for sure.
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Lol I love how positive everyone is. It feels good to lot onto the zone and see everyone agreeing on smashing the pats! Lets do this boys!

Lot of homers in here, for sure.

Not really.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'll say this about the Pats: They know how to finish drives. A lot of teams rack up yards, but not all of them come away with 7 points consistently. The Pats do this with great proficiency.

I don't want to see Akers attempt a single field goal, especially if we cross their 20. We will likely need at least 4 TD's to win this game. Defense has to be on their A-game, and we have to get pressure in Brady's face.

This is true. Our offense actually averages more yards per play than the Pats, but they're much better at sustaining drives and scoring tds.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

We will be kicking a lot of FGs. Kap hasn't thrown a TD pass in two games now. Let's be real here. We have an OC that plays for the field goal after a first down sack in the red zone.
[ Edited by kray28 on Dec 10, 2012 at 11:25 PM ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home