There are 179 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I love that song!
I'm worried after seeing that Houston Texans game.
texans dont have aldon smith
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I love that song!

I like this version as well...

Dun worry we're going to get blasted and the Seaf*gs will take care of the Bills and then we're going to get drilled a new one on 12/23 by those same seaf*gs.

I hope we at least can beat the lowly cards.

Hate to break it you guys but we're looking at wildcard weekend. But that's not too bad if you think about the last two teams to win the SB and the paths they had to take.
Pregame thread? Am I missing something?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I'm worried after seeing that Houston Texans game.
Try not to be. The Pats destroyed the Texans tonight but the Packers did as well and we beat the Pack. We have many common opponents and with the Pats and we faired the same or better in all of them except the Rams. The Pats just played the DOlphins and beat them by 7. We beat them by 14. The NFL is very week to week so those things don't always matter. We can stop the run and we are also good enough to rush 3 and drop the rest into coverage. It's what we did against the Giants last year and we did pretty good, we just didn't score enough points. It will be a good game.
Originally posted by 8to80:
I f**king hate the Patriots, especially Brady. That dude plays like such a p***y, always crying to get calls. "He hwert my leg. Whaaa! Whaaa! You guys need to make a rule to Pwotect me."

I honestly think we'll beat them. Remember, they lost to Arizona, Seattle, and Baltimore. We have a good chance, and I can't wait!

Yeah, he definitely walked right up to the ref and complained after a sack tonight. Punk. Giants have shown that he can't handle consistent hits and pressure.
  • 8to80
We're only 4 point underdogs, and they're at home. I love it! We're gonna come to Boston and s**t all over their field! Then we're gonna rape the hawks and hear Carroll say "What's your deal?". Then we smash the Cards and rest for a week before we start the playoffs (1st round bye, baby!).
[ Edited by 8to80 on Dec 10, 2012 at 10:22 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I f**king hate the Patriots, especially Brady. That dude plays like such a p***y, always crying to get calls. "He hwert my leg. Whaaa! Whaaa! You guys need to make a rule to Pwotect me."

I honestly think we'll beat them. Remember, they lost to Arizona, Seattle, and Baltimore. We have a good chance, and I can't wait!

Princess brady
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Dun worry we're going to get blasted and the Seaf*gs will take care of the Bills and then we're going to get drilled a new one on 12/23 by those same seaf*gs.

Hate to break it you guys but we're looking at wildcard weekend. But that's not too bad if you think about the last two teams to win the SB and the paths they had to take.

Thanks for being a 49er fan.
  • 8to80
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Yeah, he definitely walked right up to the ref and complained after a sack tonight. Punk. Giants have shown that he can't handle consistent hits and pressure.

Yea, that was sooooooo............ He probably sits when he pees.

What else was sooooo............ was when he scrambled 3 yards for a 1st down and started celebrating like he ran in a 80 yard TD.......what a queer.
Lol I love how positive everyone is. It feels good to lot onto the zone and see everyone agreeing on smashing the pats! Lets do this boys!
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Yea, that was sooooooo............ He probably sits when he pees.

What else was sooooo............ was when he scrambled 3 yards for a 1st down and started celebrating like he ran in a 80 yard TD.......what a queer.

jus sayin'
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Says one of those guys who says "Game over, we lost, maybe next year," as if they're the realistic one breaking the truth to the rest of us, 1 drive into every game that we win.