LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 377 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dang! Who cares about the Texans getting blown out. We aren't the Texans. They already got blown out by the Packers and we beat the Packers. Texans D is different with Cushing out and their corners aren't that great. The Niners D plays well against a Pats type team because we can rush 3 and drop the rest into coverage.

Also this game isn't about trying to score 42 points. We need to control the flow of the game. Control the clock.

I like our chances because we normally come to play for big games. It's the trap games that get me worried.
We're going to get killed. Patriots are clicking and we have a QB with 4 games of experience. You know Belichick is going to game plan around how to confuse the heck out of Kaep. I was more confident in winning before the Texans' game, but that really opened my eyes. If they play at the same level as they did tonight, I doubt we win. =(
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
f**k THE PATRIOTS!!!

This.

Those

These

Thems.

Originally posted by Ninersince88:
We're going to get killed. Patriots are clicking and we have a QB with 4 games of experience. You know Belichick is going to game plan around how to confuse the heck out of Kaep. I was more confident in winning before the Texans' game, but that really opened my eyes. If they play at the same level as they did tonight, I doubt we win. =(

Then dont watch the game.
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by jreff22:
The kid has all the potential in the world but he isn't going to unlock it in a few weeks. And that vision is a work in progress, something we cant wait for at the moment.

That's just it.... We have to wait, it's a work in progress and its not our decision to change.... Like it or not... He's the QB from here on out
I want to win this game but even if we lose it's not the end of the world. The Pats beat the Giants in the regular season when they went undefeated and the Giants turned right around and beat them in the Superbowl. I like our chances in this game though. Our D will be fired up because they want to play against the best and our guys go crazy when they play in primetime.
Originally posted by verb1der:
We will beat the patritos!

Not sure how the game plays out. We've struggled with balance attacks and the Patriots rushing attack is actually pretty good. As long as the game is one dimensial I like our chances.
Originally posted by Ninersince88:

Too bad the Patriots defense f**ken sucks!
Upset??????
What's great is if we win and Kaep makes some nice passes, some people will just say that Kaep was going against a bad secondary...

• 8to80
I f**king hate the Patriots, especially Brady. That dude plays like such a p***y, always crying to get calls. "He hwert my leg. Whaaa! Whaaa! You guys need to make a rule to Pwotect me."

I honestly think we'll beat them. Remember, they lost to Arizona, Seattle, and Baltimore. We have a good chance, and I can't wait!
The Pats better come ready, f**kers haven't beaten a .500+ NFC team since 2010. Haven't beaten an NFC team in the Superbowl since 2005.

Bring it motherf**kers.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I love that song!
I'm worried after seeing that Houston Texans game.
texans dont have aldon smith
Share 49ersWebzone