There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

42 points.......we better throw some TD's
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
not worried

cause everyone knows, except Maddog

that Aldon is better than JJ Watt and will be able to get to the QB

I hope you're right. The Texan game just make me want to make plans to do something else next Sunday

O ye of little faith.

We'll slow down that no huddle offense by putting brady on his back, they will be one dimensional, no running on us, but we will unleash a lot more "read option" with james and kap next week too, we'll win the game
I want snow I want cold I want the Patriots I want them on Sunday night I want the world to see us make Bellicheat walk his short armed a$s out to midfield to shake harbaugh's frostbit hand when the Patriots lose to the NFC once again
Originally posted by 228niner:
not worried

I hope you're right. The Texan game just make me want to make plans to do something else next Sunday

O ye of little faith.

We'll slow down that no huddle offense by putting brady on his back, they will be one dimensional, no running on us, but we will unleash a lot more "read option" with james and kap next week too, we'll win the game

lol

the read option will not beat the Pats, this isnt the NCAA
Originally posted by jreff22:
not worried

O ye of little faith.

lol

chip kelly offense says wut?
not worried

Why? The Texans are an inferior team that is currently over hyped. Nothing they have done has suggested they are an elite team like their power rankings show. Seriously people are gauging them by their record. The superbowl champs were 9-7 at the end and the top team was 15-1 last season and went one and done. We all know how that ended up. Don't put too much on this game and if you do want to put the Pats on the pedestal then put Seattle and Arizona up there with them. Too much overreaction. Really look to who and by how much the Texans have beat teams. Then look at how the Pats have struggled against teams like ours.
lol

We will make them load the box worrying about our running game and Kaep then he will beat them deep down field all nite and when they leave him he will torch them on long runs and when they leave the box with only 7 men, Gore will run on them mercilessly. They can't stop us but we will stop them and it will be evident for all to see. This is the game that will tell America we are for real and will have to be dealt with.

david akers missing FGs ain't gonna get us a win in foxborough
lol

Maybe you've been living under a rock, but the read option works in the NFL.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

david akers missing FGs ain't gonna get us a win in foxborough

FG's wont beat the Pats...we will need at least 21 points, probably more
not worried

O ye of little faith.

lol

I said a lot more, that doesn't mean we'll rely on it, it will just be something to keep their defense on their toes, I can see a couple of big runs by kap
Originally posted by Leathaface:
lol

who was the last team to win the Superbowl running the read option?
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
lol

We will make them load the box worrying about our running game and Kaep then he will beat them deep down field all nite and when they leave him he will torch them on long runs and when they leave the box with only 7 men, Gore will run on them mercilessly. They can't stop us but we will stop them and it will be evident for all to see. This is the game that will tell America we are for real and will have to be dealt with.
I thought beating the Packers in GB did that........

when I see us make a team pay for loading the box I will believe it, havent seen that since Chicago
Originally posted by Leathaface:
lol

who was the last team to win the Superbowl running the read option?

Yes because winning a SB is the measure of whether or not a particular playset works in the NFL. I'm done, good night!
Difference is harb coach to win.. Belechick coach to dominate!