There are 229 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think this sets up perfectly for us, everyone will be all over the pats nuts this week. Our team will come out with a chip and play great football. Not worried at all about the pats or the chickens, everyone chill.
Well just got through watching the game tonight and the way we are going to win this game is by dominating the trenches. I know that's a cliche but its the truth with the patriots ... Our defense has to get to Brady whether it by straight up or schemed. Our offensive line has to dictate that we will run the ball and control the line of scrimmage..... We can't just win in both trenches we have to dominate....
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
The Seahawks could beat the Patriots at their house and 49ers can't?

Some of you guys are really delusional.
Patriots are much better now than they were when they played the Seahawks.

We have a real possibility of losing the next 2 games.

Seahawks beat them in Seattle, we are playing them in Foxborough.
I got a feeling the Pats will drop from about 3 or 4 on the power rankings to 6 or 8 after we beat them. The Texans are merely showing us what they were all along just like the Falcons did. Record is one thing but quality of opponent is another. I think we beat them and I bet it will be close. I also don't give us as much of a chance to win out as I do to lose at least one of the divisional games.
The Niners have already won in Green Bay and in New Orleans. They can win in Foxboro. The Niners have held the Packers, Saints and Lions passing games largely in check and they can do the same thing to Brady. The Patriots do not have a good defense. The Patriots offense has trouble with physical defenses like the Ravens and the Seahawks. This game is winnable. And, every Niner knows that if they win this game, it's over as far as the division is concerned. Win this game and there is nothing the Seahawks can do to win the division. That's mighty heavy motivation right there. The Niners are also 3-0 in prime time. That defense gets way up when they play at night. I like the Niners' chances.
Man the enthusiasm around here is really at an all time low. The Patriots are not an unbeatable team and this is the kind of game we are great in. At least have a tad bit faith for God's sake.
not worried

cause everyone knows, except Maddog

that Aldon is better than JJ Watt and will be able to get to the QB
OMG

we're gonna get destroyed
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
not worried

I hope you're right. The Texan game just make me want to make plans to do something else next Sunday
Originally posted by Geeked:
not worried

I hope you're right. The Texan game just make me want to make plans to do something else next Sunday

O ye of little faith.

not worried

they made shuab beat them, gave up on the run

Gore, LMJ, Kaep

Plus, Pats offense is sorta up-tempo like Oregon. LMJ, Harbaugh, Fangio all know about that.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
not worried

O ye of little faith.

I know...if we are one of the best teams in the league then we should be able to go up there and beat them. Don't get these fans that say we can't win in New England or Seattle. Give me a break.
42 points.......we better throw some TD's
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
not worried

O ye of little faith.

We'll slow down that no huddle offense by putting brady on his back, they will be one dimensional, no running on us, but we will unleash a lot more "read option" with james and kap next week too, we'll win the game
I want snow I want cold I want the Patriots I want them on Sunday night I want the world to see us make Bellicheat walk his short armed a$s out to midfield to shake harbaugh's frostbit hand when the Patriots lose to the NFC once again
Share 49ersWebzone