There are 249 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Pats looking strong, gonna be a tough one next week. Hopefully it's not a shootout, I don't think we can keep up with that.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Foster is not doing much with Pats run D either. They seem to be moving the ball through the air okay at times.
They are looking good, Kaep better not let Belichecks mind games on D get to him, really worried no matter who would be under center though, feel we need this win to re validate ourselves amongst the NFL's elite.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Is it me or does the NE pass rush seem to get more rush than the Niners? We will have a tough night next week for sure.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcashen87:
They are looking good, Kaep better not let Belichecks mind games on D get to him, really worried no matter who would be under center though, feel we need this win to re validate ourselves amongst the NFL's elite.
I hear you, but the most important is winning 2 out of the last 3. If not NE, we need to win in Seattle to get the division.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Brady releases the ball quickly, won't be enough time for our passrush to get to him. If we rush more than 4, then we'll get burned for sure.
Weirdly, I am more concerned about the Seattle game because there is a revenge factor involved. We all know how tough it is to play there too, and could have division lead implications. If we lose 2 in a row God forbid, we're looking at wild card, with some help.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
wow, 21 on one of the best defenses in the league. I feel like we have a better chance against Seattle. I'm glad we don't have to face NE in the playoffs.
Pat's are bullying the Texans

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Harbaugh better have a really good game plan because the Texans don't

Texans' D is not the same without Cushing. We need to decimate their smaller receivers with big hits over the middle. If Gronkowski is back for the Niners, it'll be a lot more challenging. The key to next week's game will be Time of Possession. We have to sustain long drives (and score) and keep Brady off the field. When he's on the field, we need to bring the pain.
hopefully the pats win big tonight (like they are now) and dont put in enough work this week preparing to play us. And being a sunday night game helps neutralize any tiredness from jet lag by niners players. Niners will win
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Calling you out is easy... How about we ban you if we lose?

for how long? Ban? Dang, I thought you all were my friends, lol.

How bout kick me off for the duration of Jacobs' suspension, ha...

and when we win... kidash?

I want allthetime on the board, i agree with his qb assessment,

Hmmmm, temp ban for the next three weeks if we lose and 49AllTheTime to be reinstated if we win???? Homeskillet is not even banned!

Not allthtime, what about you kidash when we win.? I'm cool with the reg. season suspension bet cuz we are going to win.
Originally posted by Baldie:
wow, 21 on one of the best defenses in the league. I feel like we have a better chance against Seattle. I'm glad we don't have to face NE in the playoffs.

lol they havent been one of the nfl's best defenses lately. Im more worried about Seattle then NE
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Psinex:
Texans' D is not the same without Cushing. We need to decimate their smaller receivers with big hits over the middle. If Gronkowski is back for the Niners, it'll be a lot more challenging. The key to next week's game will be Time of Possession. We have to sustain long drives (and score) and keep Brady off the field. When he's on the field, we need to bring the pain.

Easier said than done.

Patriots loses (3) were by a 2 points or less otherwise they blew the other team away. 2 of the loses were to NFC west teams. I guess thats a good stat...LoL
Share 49ersWebzone