There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

are we finally going to have a 1000 yard reciever this year?

Crabtree has really impressed me this year as I had hoped he would. He is truly a legit number one WR on pretty much any team with a couple exceptions. His style of play is different than a Mike Wallace, but he provides so many opportunities for the QB due to his great route running ability and his impecable hands... damn those things are huge. He will surpass 1000 receiving yards largely due to his ability to dominate in YAC which is what i love about him the most. Crabtree is a playmaker and am glad that he has matured and has seen the whole picture rather than his own. He is a leader on the Niners and an excellent WR for years to come. As time goes on he will only get better and is a key WR in clutch 3rd down situations which is invaluable and does not show on the box score but is crucial in winning games and sustaining drives.
If he can get around 120 yards tomorrow then I'd say yes he can. It's possible because the dolphins pass D sucks.
Originally posted by MacDuCe49:
Is this the year we get over the hump? Crabs needs 126 yards to go over 1000. There four games left will he do it? Thoughts

He's at 668, he's en route to 890 yds. He's not even a #1 NFL WR on any team.
Originally posted by HOF49er:

He's surpassed my expectations for the season. It's no different from the stats you see from Alex or Kaep. There won't be big numbers because that's not how this offense is built. I feel like we haven't even touched on Crabtree's potential yet so I don't want to say he isn't a #1 WR on any team.
His best season so far!

It's possible for him to break 1000 BUT it will be close.
i think he can easily hit 1000 but it all depends on our game plan in each of the last 4 games. id say even tho their playin better the pats and the dolphins D are the weakest out of the 4 team we play. if he can hit 100 in each of those game or maybe even just 1 i think hel hit 1000 in the regular season. he definetely can it just all depends if romans gonna call plays to win games or just call plays to run the clock an look nifty which he likes to do too much. also if alex comes back in that might slow down passing yardage, idk all depends on play calls
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
He's not even a #1 NFL WR on any team.

You do realize that the 49ers are ranked second to last in the league in passing attempts, right?

Also, Crabtree is 43rd in the league in targets and 21st in receptions.
If Crabtree breaks 100 yards tomorrow, I think he has a really good chance. Especially with the Seattle corners being suspended.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
He'll probably end up with 999 yards for the season
126 without YAC!
Jenkins will catch for 500 yards tomorrow, and the week after
Originally posted by MacDuCe49:
Is this the year we get over the hump? Crabs needs 126 yards to go over 1000. There four games left will he do it? Thoughts

pathetic post
i wanna see jenkins go off tomorrow. crabs is legit already, i wanna see jenkins show us what hes capable of
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i wanna see jenkins go off tomorrow. crabs is legit already, i wanna see jenkins show us what hes capable of

if he does then the WZ is going to go crazy saying Harbs should have played him sooner