There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Niners will have to find a way to establish the run, as they have all season.

The Niners Running attack has been very impressive and that is an understatement. Frank Gore is a beast but as we can all see was missing the speedy Kendall Hunter against the Rams last week. The run game has been the staple of our niners offense and allows for big pass plays downfield. I feel that know we have beein exploited in the sense that opponents will know that if they can stop our run game ...IF ...they have a chance of putting the ball into the QB's hands and force him to pass downfield and take chances. opponents are fully aware of this now, and it is up to the coaching staff to implement a strategy to run the ball efficiently and sustain drives against teams that will be strategizing to stop our run game and force the pass. I have full faith in Our staff that this will be adressed all week and we will see that elite , bruising, run game the niners bring on Sunday's.
James.
Originally posted by English:
James.

what he said
James will come out firing as he has really developed behind one of the great RB of all time and has been waiting for this chance to showcase his ability as a kendall hunter type who has more upside potential. Really excited to see him out there but hope he can hold onto the pigskin
And this, IMO, is the reason why you start Kaep. I have no issues whatsoever putting the ball in Kaep's hands and in this way, you can pass to set up the run. Backwards, I know, but it is coming at a crucial time when Gore looks tired and Hunter is out.
Originally posted by regulator530:
James will come out firing as he has really developed behind one of the great RB of all time and has been waiting for this chance to showcase his ability as a kendall hunter type who has more upside potential. Really excited to see him out there but hope he can hold onto the pigskin

I agree.

Wouldn't mind seeing Dixon get a few reps. Think he brings more to the table then both Jacobs and Hampton.
Dixon sucks. The sooner we drop kick him off the roster the better.

LMJ needs touches to get the experience necessary to grow.

I also think swing passes to him will be explosive.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Dixon sucks. The sooner we drop kick him off the roster the better.

LMJ needs touches to get the experience necessary to grow.

I also think swing passes to him will be explosive.
I disagree. Think he's a lot better then Jacobs is right now.

Regardless tho, I think as long as we stay healthy, we should be fine at RB behind Gore esp if LMJ can play to his potential.