LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SF69ers:
i remember in the preseason how he was talking about him feeling younger, stronger, and faster with this coaching staff and the motivation he gets from the other players. now, he's all EMO and s**t.

We got a bunch of emo RB's
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
i remember in the preseason how he was talking about him feeling younger, stronger, and faster with this coaching staff and the motivation he gets from the other players. now, he's all EMO and s**t.

We got a bunch of emo RB's

they're gonna form their own R&B band.
This should really be a bigger story than it is.

Sounds like we need to Braylon his ass
Somebody go on Instagram or twitter and instigate this dummy... post it. He'll fall for the bait I bet.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sacniner:
Somebody go on Instagram or twitter and instigate this dummy... post it. He'll fall for the bait I bet.

Jrg did earlier in the season
he went turbo
Originally posted by ads_2006:
he went turbo

awesome
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I better not see him on the streets because if I do Im gonna walk the other way.
Brandon really needs to shut his hole. And, yes, I can see where the frustration is starting to bubble up. It's plain to see from the comments he's posted on the last few pictures, which all happen to be pictures of Giants gear or Giants teammates.

He certainly isn't making any new friends in Santa Clara...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
can someone forward this to the 49ers.

Originally posted by susweel:

i sent it to Matt Maiocco
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

i sent it to Matt Maiocco

LOL wow...I don't think I'd ever see someone be so blatant about his negative feelings towards the team he plays on. This dude is well beyond giving a f**k about what people think. Niners should cut their losses and move on.
Someone photoshop a dick in is mouth
They don't use him. So of course he is upset. We have deep team. Not everybody can get used. Just the way it is. It's unfortunate. But our depth causes people to be used less than they would on other teams. Not really his fault in some ways. We could use him in short yardage like the last game. He was pretty effective at that. Not sure why you wouldn't use him for that?
Share 49ersWebzone