There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

For the people asking how he is having a hissy fit, he said that he "hates playing for the niners for good reason." Also, he clowned the head coach by saying the "wrong person is getting credit."

That is a hissy fit. He is being a b**ch. He shouldn't put that trash online. He is at the twilight of his career in the NFL for a RB. Keep his hate and anger internal and with the team. Work hard and try to get on another squad next year. He shouldn't be b**ching online though.

Also, his idiotic a55 will get carries now that Hunter is hurt. He just needs to STFU and be ready.
METL IMO
Originally posted by picmister:

What a dips**t... lol. Ohhhh, he took the 45 out of his handle. That will show Harbaugh.

Why doesn't this idiot realize that his beloved Giants trashed him and threw him aside. THEY DON'T WANT YOU. lol. Deal with it. They drafted a back.

he says they wont let me out i tried.... so he clearly doesnt like being a 9er
He has been a b***h his whole career.
he's probably mad cuz LaMichael is getting reps in practice and will most likely get the reps in the game.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
he's probably mad cuz LaMichael is getting reps in practice and will most likely get the reps in the game.

We need a change of pace guy like we had with Hunter. Jacobs will obviously just run it in between the tackles.... we need that speed element. F**k Jacobs
This f**king guy. I honestly don't think I've seen something like this before. He's been doing this s**t for like 2 months now.
Originally posted by Muggins:
This f**king guy. I honestly don't think I've seen something like this before. He's been doing this s**t for like 2 months now.

when reporters question him, he'll say that his account was hacked
f**k that b***h ass slow ass nigha
Someone should tweet all this s**t to Jed lol

Yeah I was already picturing him saying "that's not even my account" or something.
i remember in the preseason how he was talking about him feeling younger, stronger, and faster with this coaching staff and the motivation he gets from the other players. now, he's all EMO and s**t.

Yeah I was already picturing him saying "that's not even my account" or something.

he can't go back on that cuz he mentions that handle on his twitter.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home