There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Jacobs has always been a selfish player. Even when he was winning Super Bowls with the Giants he was constantly complaining about his role. He's a waste of time, money, and space. Cut him please. Bring back Rock Cartwright for all I care.
Dang Niner fans must be giving it to him hard on the social media i see he put up some Niner related pics on instagram to calm things down a bit.
I wish Baalke would pull the trigger on this clown. I'd rather see James and Dixon struggle than see this guy play for us.
Originally posted by YungBird:
Originally posted by matt49er:
this guy is a baby! I wish I got millions of dollars to do nothing at all. Do not cut him, sit him as inactive and elevate LMJ if somebody else gets hurt at RB we will need him unfortunately. In the mean time, have Harbaugh, Rathman, Roman talk to him and tell him to STFU

So he could possibly fumble the game away against the Giants in the playoffs? No thanks. Cut his ass

do u really think he would hurt his own career by playing bad on purpose? I don't
Dixon runs harder anyway. Plus he's dedicated to the team. Like him or not, he's devoted.

Jacobs is just a punk
He's here for toughness on offense. Remember what the giant did to us last year in the playoffs. Just so happens we haven't needed him yet
Time to go Jacobs.... See ya
You suck, Jacobs!
Homerism at it's finest! I don't get all this animosity towards Jacobs. The signing was a little mysifying to begin with, since it seemed he was done anyway, but don't blame him for that. and why blast a player for actually wanting to play? We really don't know what the 9'ers told him when they signed him and maybe, just maybe, he was led to believe he'd actually get a chance to get on the field. Yeah, I guess you're not supposed to voice your displeasure in a public forum; unspoken rules and all, but the ripping he's getting is a trifle excessive. And, if it's a question of him not being good enough, then cut him already! Why drag it out?
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Homerism at it's finest! I don't get all this animosity towards Jacobs. The signing was a little mysifying to begin with, since it seemed he was done anyway, but don't blame him for that. and why blast a player for actually wanting to play? We really don't know what the 9'ers told him when they signed him and maybe, just maybe, he was led to believe he'd actually get a chance to get on the field. Yeah, I guess you're not supposed to voice your displeasure in a public forum; unspoken rules and all, but the ripping he's getting is a trifle excessive. And, if it's a question of him not being good enough, then cut him already! Why drag it out?

I think it's more about a lack of class. Bad mouthing his coach & the organization. Besides, 400,000 people are needing jobs & he's whining about his job not going the way he wants it to. Maybe he should go work for peanuts & see how it likes it then.
Cut this cancer before it spreads...
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
He received some carries... didn't do jack with any of them.

That's because he sucks.
Barrows responded to me...

@mattbarrows: Brandon Jacobs is discontent. Also, sky is blue. Ocean is deep. @BrentO209: why no mention of the Brandon Jacobs Instagram posts re: Niners?
Originally posted by YungBird:
this guy is a baby! I wish I got millions of dollars to do nothing at all. Do not cut him, sit him as inactive and elevate LMJ if somebody else gets hurt at RB we will need him unfortunately. In the mean time, have Harbaugh, Rathman, Roman talk to him and tell him to STFU

So he could possibly fumble the game away against the Giants in the playoffs? No thanks. Cut his ass

do u really think he would hurt his own career by playing bad on purpose? I don't

yea he would want another ring...he isnt that stupid
He was unhappy in new York too he doesn't realize he's not an elite back. It's actually sad because he is f'ing himself out of a job next year.