There are 198 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Brandon Jacobs is frustrated with the niners. Go check out his Instagram ( speed4527 ) and comments. He's bragging about the NY Giants to saying he's not happy in SF.

Harbaugh prolly told him James is #2 RB.

Wonder if the niners picked him up just to take a little away from NY.
He received some carries... didn't do jack with any of them.
Link? Cant find anything that comes close to resembling a "hissy fit."
  • hps49
  • Veteran
It's on the Instagram app
Originally posted by hps49:
It's on the Instagram app

I don't have that.

But if it's true, wow. Just plain wow.
link?
what exactly did he say?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I'm my schools network so I'm cautious of clicking instagram links but just google "instagram brandon jacobs" and any of the top 5 results should be his photos on his account.
Just checked his twitter. Just checked his instagram (granted I have no idea what I am doing on that site). I have seen nothing to warrant a thread of him "throwing a hissy fit."

So again, can you provide a link, screenshot and/or general directions on where to look?

lock this unless there is a link

i went to check it out and its try, he posted a pic of his two rings from NY and said "nuff said"
http://statigr.am/speed2727

I'm not clicking on all of those fruity pics. I do see alot of NY Giants stuff. If we're winning without him , we don't really need his high cholesterol ass do we?
If NY really wanted him , they would've paid him what he wanted. Instead he went to tryout for TNA Wrestling until we called his ass.

He needs to shut up.
Originally posted by hps49:
Brandon Jacobs is frustrated with the niners. Go check out his Instagram ( speed4527 ) and comments. He's bragging about the NY Giants to saying he's not happy in SF.

Harbaugh prolly told him James is #2 RB.

Wonder if the niners picked him up just to take a little away from NY.

James wont be the #2, I would bet the farm on that

soon.
Share 49ersWebzone