I see five other contenders for the SNF spot (in order of likelihood):
1. Ravens-Giants - Playoff implications for both teams
2. Vikings-Texans - Playoff implications for Minnesota / seeding implications for Texans if NE beats them tomorrow.
3. Bucs-Rams - If both win next week, this game could have playoff implications for both teams.
4. Redskins-Eagles - Playoff implications for Washington, division rivalry game, exciting rookie for Philly playing.
5. Cowboys-Saints - Playoff implications for Dallas
They will not do Steelers-Bengals. Why? They already played them on SNF this year. They won't do it twice.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 9, 2012 at 11:58 PM ]