There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Could we be on Sunday night back to back?

Jets chargers will get flexed...niners Seahawks looks like the best match up to me. Might be Sunday night 2 games in a row
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Probably either us or Ravens/Giants gets flexed. The latter probably has a larger national draw though so I bet it gets flexed.
Originally posted by Disp:
Probably either us or Ravens/Giants gets flexed. The latter probably has a larger national draw though so I bet it gets flexed.

Possible 49ers/Hawks gets the nod, but if I had to bet I'd go with Ravens/Giants. It's not quite the East Coast boner the networks get over Yankees/Red Sox, but that EC bias is still there. It takes a lot for them to consider anything west of the Mississippi as being worthy.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Possible 49ers/Hawks gets the nod, but if I had to bet I'd go with Ravens/Giants. It's not quite the East Coast boner the networks get over Yankees/Red Sox, but that EC bias is still there. It takes a lot for them to consider anything west of the Mississippi as being worthy.

well 2 years ago in week 17 they put the 6-9 seahawks against the 7-8 rams. why? division title was on the line. could be on the 23rd too
Don't they have to make the change like 3 weeks in advance?
Our game could be for the division!
Well I hope the Seahawks lose and we win, even if it means watching Ravens/Giants.
Seattle is screwed without Browner and Sherman. not worried.
we already have the maximum of 5 primetime games
[ Edited by Rikimaru03 on Dec 5, 2012 at 9:53 PM ]
ravens/giants seems like the sexier matchup so they'll probably get the nod
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Seattle is screwed without Browner and Sherman. not worried.

Hahaha this
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
ravens/giants seems like the sexier matchup so they'll probably get the nod

If I recall correctly, the network originally carrying the game has the right to block the move. So I think Fox would block Ravens/Giants getting moved to Sunday Night. That means either 49ers/Seahawks or Cowboys/Saints would get the move. I think they have to decide by this coming Monday.
That's be great.

Seattle is tough in their house, they always have been.

I hope Roman has a flexible game plan and can adapt. Something he didn't do against the Rams.

this. it'll be Ravens / Giants.
I hioghly doubt they would flex the same team into back-to-back Sunday nights.