LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

Could we be on Sunday night back to back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jets chargers will get flexed...niners Seahawks looks like the best match up to me. Might be Sunday night 2 games in a row
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Probably either us or Ravens/Giants gets flexed. The latter probably has a larger national draw though so I bet it gets flexed.
Originally posted by Disp:
Probably either us or Ravens/Giants gets flexed. The latter probably has a larger national draw though so I bet it gets flexed.

Possible 49ers/Hawks gets the nod, but if I had to bet I'd go with Ravens/Giants. It's not quite the East Coast boner the networks get over Yankees/Red Sox, but that EC bias is still there. It takes a lot for them to consider anything west of the Mississippi as being worthy.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Possible 49ers/Hawks gets the nod, but if I had to bet I'd go with Ravens/Giants. It's not quite the East Coast boner the networks get over Yankees/Red Sox, but that EC bias is still there. It takes a lot for them to consider anything west of the Mississippi as being worthy.

well 2 years ago in week 17 they put the 6-9 seahawks against the 7-8 rams. why? division title was on the line. could be on the 23rd too
Don't they have to make the change like 3 weeks in advance?
Our game could be for the division!
Well I hope the Seahawks lose and we win, even if it means watching Ravens/Giants.
Seattle is screwed without Browner and Sherman. not worried.
we already have the maximum of 5 primetime games
[ Edited by Rikimaru03 on Dec 5, 2012 at 9:53 PM ]
ravens/giants seems like the sexier matchup so they'll probably get the nod

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Seattle is screwed without Browner and Sherman. not worried.

Hahaha this
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
ravens/giants seems like the sexier matchup so they'll probably get the nod

If I recall correctly, the network originally carrying the game has the right to block the move. So I think Fox would block Ravens/Giants getting moved to Sunday Night. That means either 49ers/Seahawks or Cowboys/Saints would get the move. I think they have to decide by this coming Monday.
That's be great.

Seattle is tough in their house, they always have been.

I hope Roman has a flexible game plan and can adapt. Something he didn't do against the Rams.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

this. it'll be Ravens / Giants.
I hioghly doubt they would flex the same team into back-to-back Sunday nights.
Share 49ersWebzone