There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Should Alex be removed from being a team captain

Should Alex be removed from being a team captain

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
It should go to Kaep

Kaep is really very good a qb because he is compared to Steve Young.. He can throw and run too.. Wow.. I am so exciting about it. Kaep is having a good strong to throw the ball too speed and his tall than Steve Young.. He is too young and smart to learn the develop how win games.. Get the 6 rings that championship to bring for us.. Go 49ers Go!! ... Maybe Kaep will be Captain for Next Year.. Wait n See..

Wazzup BuZzB!!!
Why should "The Starting Quarterback" of the 49ers not be a team captain?
Lets dress st instead and tell a.s to stay home. Problem solved! He has divided us long enough. I wish they would extend the trade deadline. This is the time of year where we could get a boatload of picks from a desprate coach.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Why should "The Starting Quarterback" of the 49ers not be a team captain?

On the other hand, why should he be?
As for fighting to get his job back, ummm.....how much better does he have to play than going 27 of 29 for his last 29 passes? and then he got a cheap azz shot concussion while he was on the ground. Coach, you done wrong, man. You are still my coach, and always will be. I will never forget the ericson, noln and BM days...err, yrs. But you cocked up the alex thing, Jimbo, and I, probably we, all expected better of you. I hope and pray kap takes us to win the SB. But if he fluffs like his 3 boo boos in the rams game, costing us 9 points, then you know who fans are going to be looking to. No question kap has flashes of brilliance. Making him starter in last 5 games of season....wow....we all worried about fusterclucks, and after the bears game, Kap was a hero. After the rams game....he was the goat...and that is NOT greatest of all time . It is as in he screwed up...rookie mistakes, and the one and only reason you don't start a rook in the end of season. Pray he doesn't make more game killing muffs, or Coach, you will never forget it, and neither will the fans.
Harbaugh knows what he's doing. Smith is your captain. Smith played above his standards this year and will be a great back up. Coach just doesn't want him to get hurt again before he can finally get a decent trade value out of the fellow. Don't forget that Scotty T would move up the depth chart.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Nah... I like it. It's so bizarre and keeps it a fresh reminder of the betrayal of HC to player for all the world to see and talk about. I know he'd like nothing better than to hide Alex under a box to try and further mitigate the backstabbing, but too bad... the football world is fully aware now. As good as a large flashing sign stating "Don't come to play for Jim Harbaugh...because you may play well, get injured, and never see your job again. And for Jeebus' sake, never listen or trust a thing the man has to say to you."

QFT TOTALLY
Nah... I like it. It's so bizarre and keeps it a fresh reminder of the betrayal of HC to player for all the world to see and talk about. I know he'd like nothing better than to hide Alex under a box to try and further mitigate the backstabbing, but too bad... the football world is fully aware now. As good as a large flashing sign stating "Don't come to play for Jim Harbaugh...because you may play well, get injured, and never see your job again. And for Jeebus' sake, never listen or trust a thing the man has to say to you."
THIS!

yes: 23%
no : 77%
after 130 votes

Fans dont support haters motion
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame

This seems a wee bit excessive, don't you think McGibblets? I mean, damn.
Originally posted by fropwns:

Just being honest, and I am not one to dance around vs speak my opinion. Obviously doesn't matter what I think anyway, so I don't know why people are disturbed by my feelings here. I liked Mike Nolan until his true colors shined brightly in 2007. I still view Harbaugh as a competent offensive coach, but I feel Jim is showing a disturbing lack of integrity by this decision. I think he does believe we can win it all with either QB.. so with that in mind, pulling this on Alex knowing full well the crap he's been through? Yeah... cheese-penis move and I think many players... while still working hard for a SB regardless.. must have lost some measure of respect for Jim now. I sure have... but in the end, I still have to hope for the best.

Anyway, this doesn't really belong in this thread, I guess. Wouldn't have continued it, but you asked...
Originally posted by fropwns:

Just being honest, and I am not one to dance around vs speak my opinion. Obviously doesn't matter what I think anyway, so I don't know why people are disturbed by my feelings here. I liked Mike Nolan until his true colors shined brightly in 2007. I still view Harbaugh as a competent offensive coach, but I feel Jim is showing a disturbing lack of integrity by this decision. I think he does believe we can win it all with either QB.. so with that in mind, pulling this on Alex knowing full well the crap he's been through? Yeah... cheese-penis move and I think many players... while still working hard for a SB regardless.. must have lost some measure of respect for Jim now. I sure have... but in the end, I still have to hope for the best.

Anyway, this doesn't really belong in this thread, I guess. Wouldn't have continued it, but you asked...

Totally agree with you.

And, yeah, like stripping him of being team captain could have any positive outcomes whatsoever.
Yes, team captains are usually starters.
No, he deserves to be team captain he would still be playing if he didn't get injured....
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
It should go to Kaep

Kaep is really very good a qb because he is compared to Steve Young.. He can throw and run too.. Wow.. I am so exciting about it. Kaep is having a good strong to throw the ball too speed and his tall than Steve Young.. He is too young and smart to learn the develop how win games.. Get the 6 rings that championship to bring for us.. Go 49ers Go!! ... Maybe Kaep will be Captain for Next Year.. Wait n See..

Wazzup BuZzB!!!

Hey.. Yo.. Yoo.. YOOo.., bro..
  • kush
  • Veteran
Wrong thread
[ Edited by kush on Dec 6, 2012 at 6:17 PM ]