Should Alex be removed from being a team captain

Should Alex be removed from being a team captain

No.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he should rip that patch off his jersey and throw it at harbaughs face. Then again, he'd just throw it a few feet short or over his head.

What a joke if you say yes...he was voted a captain by his teammates in the beginning of the season and he's done nothing that would make you believe he hasnt lived up to his duties. Ugh this place sometimes...
No. His peers have spoken, simple as that.
this thread is inspiring me to do my own alex smith thread--a preview "Should Alex Smith be allowed to take a shower after the game?"
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
What a joke if you say yes...he was voted a captain by his teammates in the beginning of the season and he's done nothing that would make you believe he hasnt lived up to his duties. Ugh this place sometimes...

he didnt make Harbaugh believe, thats for sure

but he should remain a captain, Alex is pure class
Originally posted by frozen49er:
5 pages. Way to go Sus. I commend you on that. Something as simple as a "C" on your shirt and you got 5 pages out of it.

The bigger problem I have, is who cares? I dont care if Merton Hanks walks out there for a coin flip. Or Ricky Watters or JJ Stokes. Doesnt mean a bloody thing to me.

Alex, Kaep, the LordTolzien. Any of the 3 could wear a "C" or an "M" or a "Q", really who cares? This is just another thread to bash Alex. Ive never posted in the QB threads, and I never will. But love him or hate him, leave the guy alone. He gets up, kisses his wife, goes to practice (after losing his job), goes home and spends time with his new kid. Jesus Christ. Love him or Hate him as a QB, he is a person, get over it. Its just a damn game.

Exceptional post. Way to go!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Nah... I like it. It's so bizarre and keeps it a fresh reminder of the betrayal of HC to player for all the world to see and talk about. I know he'd like nothing better than to hide Alex under a box to try and further mitigate the backstabbing, but too bad... the football world is fully aware now. As good as a large flashing sign stating "Don't come to play for Jim Harbaugh...because you may play well, get injured, and never see your job again. And for Jeebus' sake, never listen or trust a thing the man has to say to you."

You must have party to the discussions between Harbaugh and Smith to come to this conclusion.

Give us the inside story.
Kaepernick as captain would be a total joke. Maybe he should learn when not to run out of bounds and stop the clock before taking on any additional responsibility.
I feel bad that he has to walk out for the coin flip when he's not gonna be starting, but there is no reason to take it away from the guy.

Plus if the players voted for him they would have to decide to take it away and I just don't see that happening.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
It should go to Kaep

Kaep is really very good a qb because he is compared to Steve Young.. He can throw and run too.. Wow.. I am so exciting about it. Kaep is having a good strong to throw the ball too speed and his tall than Steve Young.. He is too young and smart to learn the develop how win games.. Get the 6 rings that championship to bring for us.. Go 49ers Go!! ... Maybe Kaep will be Captain for Next Year.. Wait n See..
Originally posted by ClassicNiner:
Kaepernick as captain would be a total joke. Maybe he should learn when not to run out of bounds and stop the clock before taking on any additional responsibility.

this, ahahaha so true
No
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Nah... I like it. It's so bizarre and keeps it a fresh reminder of the betrayal of HC to player for all the world to see and talk about. I know he'd like nothing better than to hide Alex under a box to try and further mitigate the backstabbing, but too bad... the football world is fully aware now. As good as a large flashing sign stating "Don't come to play for Jim Harbaugh...because you may play well, get injured, and never see your job again. And for Jeebus' sake, never listen or trust a thing the man has to say to you."

This
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by ClassicNiner:

this, ahahaha so true

i know rite??? he should also learn when not to pass the ball for 5 yards, when its 4th and 15 and we're down by 20+pts.