There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Bar in Houston

Not sure if there is an official one but the Denver 49ers bar thread got me thinking. I watch all the games at Pub Fiction in Midtown in Houston and am often one of the few 49ers fans there. It's actually a really cool place to watch NFL games since just about every team is represented. Just reply in this thread if you feel like joining sometime and I can give you further details.
I use to watch the Niners at SRO near Hwy 290 before I got the NFL Sunday Ticket.
There is a bar by Minute Maid called Houston Live that I've been to thats pretty good. Its the only place I've ever seen a Niners fan. Good food and cheap drinks!! I recommend it. Me and him have talked about gettting a watch party together but we just dont know any other Niner fans.
I don't understand how 49er themed bars can survive outside of CA, maybe Hawaii.
nothing in houston but brokeback mountain gay cowboys....
Originally posted by matt49er:
I don't understand how 49er themed bars can survive outside of CA, maybe Hawaii.

Do you know how diverse places like Chicago and New York are?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
nothing in houston but brokeback mountain gay cowboys....


Houston is a nice city man wth are you talking about? Very cultured in the time I spent there. Granted there is way too many Cowboy fans but what else would you expect. Would you expect a bunch of Cowboy fans in the Bay area/ I highly doubt it.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
nothing in houston but brokeback mountain gay cowboys....


Houston is a nice city man wth are you talking about? Very cultured in the time I spent there. Granted there is way too many Cowboy fans but what else would you expect. Would you expect a bunch of Cowboy fans in the Bay area/ I highly doubt it.

You don't remember when we played the cowboys week 2 in 2011?
Originally posted by mike9er:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
nothing in houston but brokeback mountain gay cowboys....


Houston is a nice city man wth are you talking about? Very cultured in the time I spent there. Granted there is way too many Cowboy fans but what else would you expect. Would you expect a bunch of Cowboy fans in the Bay area/ I highly doubt it.

You don't remember when we played the cowboys week 2 in 2011?

I saw way more Cowboy jerseys than I would normally see for a visiting team......
Originally posted by pdizo916:
nothing in houston but brokeback mountain gay cowboys....

http://www.49erswebzone.com/sportsbars/tx/
I wouldnt say there are a lot of Cowboy fans here. This place is overrun by Texan fans(of course). I lived in El Paso before here and there are ton of Niner fans there. There has to be a49er bar here in Houston!
hey EezyNiner, do yous till go to pub fiction?
Originally posted by EezyNiner:
Not sure if there is an official one but the Denver 49ers bar thread got me thinking. I watch all the games at Pub Fiction in Midtown in Houston and am often one of the few 49ers fans there. It's actually a really cool place to watch NFL games since just about every team is represented. Just reply in this thread if you feel like joining sometime and I can give you further details.

hey EezyNiner, do yous till go to pub fiction?

I don't think there is a dedicated bar, but there is nothing stopping us from making one...