There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

easy road to playoffs explained

  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,931
the bottom line is , we have to rebound and we have to win sunday. if we do not win sunday , despite any possible positive spin,,,, we have a major major problem
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,931
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Can kaep really win two of the reamaining four games?

it is really up to the entire TEAM in my opinion. as we have seen this year when we play well the whole team is doing well, when we go off the cliff the whole team goes off the cliff. sunday was a minor exception cuz the defense actually played well in the loss
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,931
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Can kaep really win two of the reamaining four games?

He beat the Bears and Saints, of course he can beat the Dolphins and Cardinals.
when alex won games posters would lecture us and remind us that the entire TEAM won the game so lets have that same verbage applied to ck please
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Can kaep really win two of the reamaining four games?

He beat the Bears and Saints, of course he can beat the Dolphins and Cardinals.
when alex won games posters would lecture us and remind us that the entire TEAM won the game so lets have that same verbage applied to ck please

Thats true. Very very rarely does one player make the team win or lose, Id say almost never.
Originally posted by cciowa:
the bottom line is , we have to rebound and we have to win sunday. if we do not win sunday , despite any possible positive spin,,,, we have a major major problem

Yep, if this doesn't happen, that's when I'll begin to worry.
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
This is the way I see it going down for us.

Miami --- Win
Patriots --- Lose
Seahawks --- Win (hope corners are suspended)
Cardianls --- Win

11-4-1

We'll beat the Patriots, may lose to the Seahawks.
Crush the Phins ... Eek past the Pats... & I think we take the wind outta the Seahacks' sails cuz they will know we will Cage the Cards!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,931
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
This is the way I see it going down for us.

Miami --- Win
Patriots --- Lose
Seahawks --- Win (hope corners are suspended)
Cardianls --- Win

11-4-1

We'll beat the Patriots, may lose to the Seahawks.
i would rather have it other way around if we have to lose a game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,931
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Crush the Phins ... Eek past the Pats... & I think we take the wind outta the Seahacks' sails cuz they will know we will Cage the Cards!!!

i think our defense, if they show up, can give brady problems he is not used to
I think if we win the next 2 we'll win out and hopefully head into the playoffs on fire ready to crsuh skulls on the way to #6
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,931
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I think if we win the next 2 we'll win out and hopefully head into the playoffs on fire ready to crsuh skulls on the way to #6

hope you are right on,, we need to be playing our best at this time of the year which means no more stumbling around like last sunday and it also means,, stop the f**king penalties please
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Can kaep really win two of the reamaining four games?

Can our o-line stop committing stupid penalties on crucial game-winning drives?
Can our receivers stop dropping crucial redzone passes?
Can Roman stop calling use-less gadget plays at the wrong time of the game?
Can Akers finally make a 'clutch' kick which decides the outcome of a game?

Tune in next time for all questions to be revealed, now here is a special message from our sponsor:

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
This is the way I see it going down for us.

Miami --- Win
Patriots --- Lose
Seahawks --- Win (hope corners are suspended)
Cardianls --- Win

11-4-1

We'll beat the Patriots, may lose to the Seahawks.
i would rather have it other way around if we have to lose a game.


Yep, I don't want to lose to the Seahawks I would much rather lose to the Patriots. If we lose to the Seahawks then they are pretty much going to go 4-0 over there last 4 games....
Go lions!!