There are 202 users in the forums

easy road to playoffs explained

Shop Find 49ers gear online
the div isn't locked up by any means...seattle is right behind us and we play them in seattle where its VERY TOUGH to win
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
This is the way I see it going down for us.

Miami --- Win
Patriots --- Lose
Seahawks --- Win (hope corners are suspended)
Cardianls --- Win

11-4-1

That works for me. Then again, I think we can take the Pats without Gronk.
Seattle will be VERY tough at home. That Wilson kid s playing some solid football.

Injuries may play a role. We need LMJ to fill Hunter's spot. That fast edge rusher compliments Gore and the passing game.

Manningham was coming on strong and I hope he's ok.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
but if it's destiny then really no one is in "control"...

mind blown, i know

Ooooooooooohhhhhhh!
so we are all rooting for the giants today, right? lol
  • dugo
  • Veteran

Miami --- Win
Patriots --- Lose
Cardianls --- Win

11-4-1

I don't see us losing to the Patriots..we can beat any of those teams at home or away,the 9ers are that good, and have just as much or even more skill players then any of them..I think the hardest will be Seahawks at home...
Originally posted by dugo:

Miami --- Win
Patriots --- Lose
Cardianls --- Win

11-4-1

I don't see us losing to the Patriots..we can beat any of those teams at home or away,the 9ers are that good, and have just as much or even more skill players then any of them..I think the hardest will be Seahawks at home...

However it goes I would like to at least go 3-1 over the next 4 games. If we go 3-1 with our lose going to the seahawks how would that affect the standings in the west? Would we be the winner of the west or them?(if the seahawks won out and we lost to them)
If we go 2 and 2, and Sea goes 4 and 0, we don't win the division, we don't have a bye and we're on the road in the first round. Yes, I'm worried. We needed to win the STL game. That was huge. Even more so Sea pulled ine out at Chi. Also, we have an inexperienced QB to boot.

Sea is home to us, STL, Ari and @ Buff. And their CBs appeal won't be heard until the 14th. Very likely they'll play vs us.

@ NWE will be no walk in the park. If you thought Fisher had a great defensive gameplan, wait to see Belicheks.
Originally posted by UKNiners:
If we go 2 and 2, and Sea goes 4 and 0, we don't win the division, we don't have a bye and we're on the road in the first round. Yes, I'm worried. We needed to win the STL game. That was huge. Even more so Sea pulled ine out at Chi. Also, we have an inexperienced QB to boot.

Sea is home to us, STL, Ari and @ Buff. And their CBs appeal won't be heard until the 14th. Very likely they'll play vs us.

@ NWE will be no walk in the park. If you thought Fisher had a great defensive gameplan, wait to see Belicheks.

This scenario may more than well play out. Yesterday's game was must win. People don't realize that. Seattle has the more favorable schedule, and they are very tough at home. I think we lose that game in Seattle. I think we are wild card at best.
[ Edited by Caligula66 on Dec 3, 2012 at 8:33 PM ]
We will beat miami and NE then I will start praying we don't stick to form on our inability to win three straight vs. seatle.

• Mouse
  • Veteran
Win vs Miami at home. Losses at both New England and Seattle. We go in as a wild card and lose in the first round. Good teams will expose young quarterbacks.
damn it

Miami --- Win
Patriots --- Lose
Cardianls --- Win

11-4-1

It would not surprise me at all if we destroy the Pats and lose the Hawks.
Seattle is done. There is no way they win a game once the cheating CB's are out. No way we lose either home game and you know the boys are going to bring it at the Pats...at the worst we finish 3-1 and finish 11-4-1.

P.S. Thanks Akers for losing two games for us.
[ Edited by bigwads on Dec 3, 2012 at 8:58 PM ]
At the rate the NFC is playing (hard & competitive), we could win the #2 seed at 11-4-1.
Share 49ersWebzone