There are 378 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

10-5-1 and missing the playoffs?

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Why can't he? He beat the bears and beat the saints on the road

I honestly think the St Louis game is a more difficult game than the New England game. They're better defensively, and have much better feel for our offense. Dome atmosphere makes switching out of plays even harder.

Seattle is going to be the toughest out of the 3.
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Why can't he? He beat the bears and beat the saints on the road
I'm not gonna say who we will or won't beat, but I truly believe starting Kap over Smith was the wrong decision. I know, I'm not a coach, just my humble opinion. I hope Kap can learn to audible in a hurry 'cause the tapes out there now. Saints and Bears didn't have anything to look at.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
We could go 4-0 the next 4 games. What is the point?
Originally posted by socalfan21:

I think we do, Seahawks are our only threat as far as I can see. Pats are the Pats, but this team is built to beat teams like New England in December (it'll be something like the Packers game).
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by Mouse:
I like Kaep but he won't beat the pats or the hawks. And for that matter he won't beat the packers, giants or falcons either. Hope Harbaugh plans on winning multiple superbowls to make up for the one he is giving up this year.

Considering that the Rams will get better over the next few years and the 49ers defense will get older, I don't know if Harbaugh will have time. The draft classes of 2012 and 2013 would better work out or the 49ers will slip back to also-ran status again.

The Niners will have 11-13 picks just next year alone. The only part of the Niners d that will be getting "older" soon is the d line. Enough with the doom and gloom predictions after one loss and one tie against the Rams. They have a good coach and a decent GM with ammunition to build for the future, but so do the Niners. I am pissed about how this game turned out, but the sky isn't falling yet. Give it a rest!
Originally posted by ImaMod:

No kidding!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I think we do, Seahawks are our only threat as far as I can see. Pats are the Pats, but this team is built to beat teams like New England in December (it'll be something like the Packers game).

we actually need to score points on offense to win against NE

Seattle without Rice, Browner or Sherman...

Did Rice get hurt?
NT is in full-panic mode.

Never come to this place after a loss.
huh?
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Did Rice get hurt?

He got layed out on the game winning touchdown.

Havent heard anything else, hope he is alright.
10-5-1 would be wild card worst case scenario. Most of the other team battling for a spot already have 6 losses.
This is asinine. If we finish 10-5-1 and lose the division, we get the SIX SEED!

DALLAS, TAMPA, AND MINNESOTA already have 6 losses!