There are 650 users in the forums

IF YOU WERE ALEX SMITH WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Fulfill the terms of my contract, then force a trade or release. Under no circumstances would I ever play for Harbaugh again.
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by father49er:
Ask his agent to work on a trade for next season. In the mean time, try and get a ring. Best for everyone.

This is pro sports and huge $$$$$ and I am sure Alex has already done this. Its a tough pill to swallow for sure. Jimmy has a mess on his hands now and I hope it does not cost the 49ers a Super Bowl Ring.

I'm with ya Jim! This hurts Alex's pride and his wallet BIG TIME.

Thanks, If the 49ers don't win the division or miss the playoffs, its going to hurt a lot more peoples wallet then Alex's, and it will not be Alex's fault this time around. I think Jimmy H has made a horrible mistake......
Originally posted by Furlow:
One player? How old are you, dude? Do you have any idea how many times, and in how many ways, Alex Smith has been screwed over by the 49ers? It's organization? It's coaches? It's fans?

The cluelessness of some people is amazing. The guy deserves better than anyone associated with the organization has given him. And save me the paycheck BS - EVERY player in the NFL is "overpaid" for playing a "game."

If I were Smith, I would play my way into a huge contract, or bounce.

The 9ers owe nothing to Alex Smith.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
One player? How old are you, dude? Do you have any idea how many times, and in how many ways, Alex Smith has been screwed over by the 49ers? It's organization? It's coaches? It's fans?

The cluelessness of some people is amazing. The guy deserves better than anyone associated with the organization has given him. And save me the paycheck BS - EVERY player in the NFL is "overpaid" for playing a "game."

that's what we are seeing....... That's why I started this thread.
i'm sure to an extent, he enjoyed watching CK struggle.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

And he owes nothing to them, hence why he should leave.
The only thing you can do. Stay patient and prepared and where the chips fall they fall. If Kap stinks up the joint in Frisco make no mistake about it's going to be an ugly site.

If he does get another opportunity here and makes the most of it he needs to make sure the team is financially committed to him.
Request my release and sign with the Cards
  • Jason
  • Veteran
I'd wait for Troy smith to fail just like I always do. Once back on the field, I'd just get better - just like I always do after I'm benched for the flavor of the month.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
The only thing you can do. Stay patient and prepared and where the chips fall they fall. If Kap stinks up the joint in Frisco make no mistake about it's going to be an ugly site.

If he does get another opportunity here and makes the most of it he needs to make sure the team is financially committed to him.

Ugliest it would be if Smith leaves at the end of this season, and Kaepernick turns out to be a flop. That'd set back the organization for years, just in time for the rest of the division to catch up.

If I'm Alex, I'm playing somewhere else next season.....outta here.
Laugh - and say hahahahah I told you guys its the s**tty play calling and the s**tty WRs that can't get open.
Why do you think Kap kept running on both Ram games. Can't get that one on one match ups like the Bear game
Originally posted by susweel:
Collect my check

I think everybody does this whether they play or not.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jason:
I'd wait for Troy smith to fail just like I always do. Once back on the field, I'd just get better - just like I always do after I'm benched for the flavor of the month.

we are screwed if Alex turns hs back on Jimmy H and the 49ers NOW. I Like CAP but I am not sure he can take us to the Super Bowl. Jimmy H has made it clear that he is done with Alex Smith as the 49ers starter from here on out. Jimmy H has put all his money on CAP.
Share 49ersWebzone