LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 156 users in the forums

10 wins? It's not going to be as easy as you think.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

10 wins? It's not going to be as easy as you think.

We have a guaranteed winning season in the books but those of us who think Miami will be a cake walk look out...that's a tough team. Hartline and Bess will carve Terrell Brown up in the slot.

@ New England??? We better be sure we KTFO Brady early and often
@ Seattle??? Dem Seatards are going to be gunning for us. We better hope Browner and Sherman are SSuspended.
vs. Turdinals -- yes, not as dangerous as the Phins but Kevin Kolb could be back and that defense is always a force to be reckoned with.

Honestly I say at this point with our offense the way it is regardless if it's CK or AS -- we finish 10-5-1. Losses @ Pats and Seattle. Seattle, btw will run the table and win the division @ 11-5.
1 game at a time. Things will play out. Upsets happen all the time. Seattle might lose to the Bills? We might beat the Pats.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
we play up to the opposition (usually) so we'll beat NE, MIA and AZ. I think we lose in Seattle.
If we continue with the take every 3rd game off trend, the remaining games should look like this:

vs Miami W
@NE W
@SEA L
vs ARI W

Final Record: 11-4-1
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 2, 2012 at 5:50 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
If we continue with the take every 3rd game off trend, the remaining games should look like this:

vs Miami W
@NE W
@SEA L
vs ARI W

Final Record: 11-4-1

Then we lose in the nfccg again
I think we go 2 and 2 the rest of the way. All are pretty tough games so nothing is a given.

D is playing lights out so we will be in every game if they keep this up.

Kap will have to get better and limit mistakes.

I wanted us to be on fire going into the playoffs so I really hope we win 3 out of the 4 but I worried at this point!
Hope we can take advantage of them losing possibly Jake Long for the season
We're prolly gonna lose in New England but I'll watch anyway.
Right now we will need 11 wins to win the division if Seattle wins out which is possible. If we can beat AZ and Miami and then Seattle we should win the division. At the least we need to beat AZ and Miami; get to 10-5-1 and hope Seattle goes 3-1 at best which equals 10-6.

Seattle has:

Arizona at home
At Buffalo (Toronto, long trip)
49ers at Home
St Louis
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 2, 2012 at 8:22 PM ]
Id be surprised if we won another game this year

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Id be surprised if we won another game this year

It's difficult to think that the 49ers would lose to the Cardinals.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I don't think Seattle beats the rams
Share 49ersWebzone