There are 171 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know what the problem is. The 49er's are too busy looking at the Dolphins quarterback hot girlfriend
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Hold them to three's all day. We'll be fine.
  • Jiks
1 td in the last 6 quarters now.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Dolphins are taking a page out of the Rams game or we are just flat. Is this the first time Harbaugh loses 2 in a row???
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Harbaugh really screwed up our rhythm with the QB change.

Just like the Giants game...oh wait!
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
He doesn't have any time. Kaep has thrown receivers open many tiems. What you're doing is so terribly unfair it's disgusting.

He has had plenty of time. He's just not very good.
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Im tired of our whole "kill kill Kill" Or " Let it roll" thing, have a QB who knows the offense enough to call hsi own audibles, teams are probably just clueiing in on what we do, because lately our kills havent worked, unless Kaep is just doing it wrong.

Smith WAS calling his own audibles (see V. Davis TD against Lions).
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
So if the "offense is the same with Alex..." Why bench him? At least the time management mistakes wouldn't happen and we def would have won last week.

Anyway im still Rollin with Kaep but the whole "well who cares about his mistakes because Alex wouldn't be any better" is a b******t excuse. Alex was benched because Kaep is "better" and is supposed to be the "hot hand..." So that's the standard I'm holding him to.

I think Kap has the ability to make the offense better. AS topped out. We weren't going to win a championship with his level of play. Just not enough. I'd rather take a high risk and try to win it with Kap than stick with AS, who more than likely can't win a game if it's on his shoulders (yes I know he beat NO).

He beat NO? Really? I guess those 5 turnovers the Saints forked over didn't have anything to do with it.
We look like Kraep then?
Goldson tried to blow it up when he just had to hold and wait for his help.

THIS!!!!!!!!!! You are so right! I get sick of hearing our dumb QBs shouting this out
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Harbaugh really screwed up our rhythm with the QB change.

Just like the Giants game...oh wait!

Giants > Rams and Miami
Originally posted by taney71:
I know what the problem is. The 49er's are too busy looking at the Dolphins quarterback hot girlfriend

Pick?
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
So if the "offense is the same with Alex..." Why bench him? At least the time management mistakes wouldn't happen and we def would have won last week.

Anyway im still Rollin with Kaep but the whole "well who cares about his mistakes because Alex wouldn't be any better" is a b******t excuse. Alex was benched because Kaep is "better" and is supposed to be the "hot hand..." So that's the standard I'm holding him to.

I think Kap has the ability to make the offense better. AS topped out. We weren't going to win a championship with his level of play. Just not enough. I'd rather take a high risk and try to win it with Kap than stick with AS, who more than likely can't win a game if it's on his shoulders (yes I know he beat NO).

I agree Alex may have topped out but I think we could have won a championship with him. Like I said... I'm holding Kaep to the same standard as Smith: SB or bust.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
did Goldson miss that screen? Yep... lolz... don't pay that man!

Any player who makes 1 mistake should not be re-signed! Excellent

Sarcasm meter needs work.
Share 49ersWebzone