There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
He cant score in the air ITS A PROBLEM.

And you casually ignore the drop in the endzone to moss. How many pass plays were called in the redzone? We win the game and people are still complaining as if we lost. LOL

The drop should've been a PI but 1 play in the endzone does not make up for 2 games with 0 passing TD's

and the delanie drop?
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Crabs looked good today as did Gore (not enough touches) LMJ looked ok. Vernon is a non factor of late and Jenkins did not even see the field. Play calling stunk special teams special on one play then terrible the next. Defense looks tired of late (they have been on the field a lot,) Harbaugh doesn't know how or when to use the challenge and needs to do something about all the penalties. Piss poor on 3rd down. Just my take on the team right now.

Play calling was abysmal.
Some one needs to go and burn Jimmy Rayes old playbook Roman keeps referencing back to.
CK > Alex.

Alex doesn't do anything that CK can't and that's exactly why Harbaugh likes him better.
This win was so unsatisfying.
Aldon!
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Kaep played well, but I'll be unbiased in saying I think Alex would've called a much better game in terms of checking in and out of plays under center obviously.

and managing the clock
GOOD WIN. Defense did it's thing again. Some wack play calls from the offense at times. The o line's overall pass blocking was suspect. And penalties all around are still a major issue. JH/CK gotta run some type of drills to speed up the offense so they don't waste timeouts. You just can't expect to win a championship with these penalties, and wasting timeouts. So far that's really been the big difference between this year and last year. They are killing scoring drives for the offense, while prolonging drives for the opposing teams offense. It's like the ghost of al Davis has infiltrated this team with all these dumb ass penalties.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
He cant score in the air ITS A PROBLEM.

And you casually ignore the drop in the endzone to moss. How many pass plays were called in the redzone? We win the game and people are still complaining as if we lost. LOL

The drop should've been a PI but 1 play in the endzone does not make up for 2 games with 0 passing TD's

and the delanie drop?

the missed pass to Crabs in the corner that was off target

PI or not, it should have been caught. He also ran for a score. Again, I'd be right with you if the guy he's replacing was a TD machine, but he isn't. He averaged 1TD/game last year. Why must it matter how Kaep scores TD's? A TD is a TD.
[ Edited by Super5 on Dec 9, 2012 at 4:07 PM ]
Originally posted by socalfan21:
This win was so unsatisfying.

Aldon Smith got 2 more sacks, about the only thing I liked about this game. He should of had more though.
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
I saw the way he played when teams had no tape on him. It's called his rookie year.

Oh so Kaep gets the benefit of having 2 years in the same offense but alex doesn't GTFO of here with that nonsense. alex Smith is a better all around QB than Kaep, and that is a matter of FACT.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by 49ermark:
It's almost like the game doesn't matter to Alex smith lovers as if they want us to loses game within a game ... Just win I don't give a s**t who is qb as long as we win

The most important thing is that Aldon Smith gets sacks
This was the same thing last year with the Alex haters a win wasn't good enough.

Now the people accusing others of being Alex haters are being Kaepernick haters.

Full circle.

Don't let a few knuckle heads fool you! Most of us are 9er fans and but there are still a few posters who have to bash Smith every time CK does something, and a few who will bash CK...just dumb and nonproductive.
Originally posted by THEB:
No, but I can show you what he does against Chicago.

Makes you wonder what Alex could do against Chicago if they had no tape on him.

I saw the way he played when teams had no tape on him. It's called his rookie year.

If you base any opinion on Alex Smith based on his rookie year that's pretty sad
Thank you for the win Niners! Now I can try to cram some yard work in before dark