There are 273 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TDNiners:
We need Vernon if we want to win a playoff game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph_GO9mZ834

Here is a reminder just in case you guys forgotten about him..

I like how Kap throws to him once, and then forgets he exists for the rest of the game.
The referees and their treatment of our team this year sickens me, whether it be the replacement officials from early on or these regular dumbasses.

It all started on the first punt from the Green Bay game....who else remembers when Lee punted it down the field and a NINER got penalized for BLOCK IN THE BACK.

Crazy.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Sf49ers303:
The first win against Seattle wasn't enough to tell you were better who cares about there house let's be the first to defeat them

sad to say, despite today, we are not the team we were then and seattle is miles better than they were then

Seattle has gotten better, we've gotten worse... SMFH!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by baltien:
I'd argue the opposite. I think they're good, but highly overrated and have benefited from boneheaded calls by the refs (see: them vs. Green Bay). Yes they are playing well now....but look at who they're playing against.

How did we do against them on our own home field?

It was a close game with Alex.

This time Kap is going to be going into the loudest stadium in the league. What worries me greatly is how he'll do with audilbles and pre-snap reads. He's dong to a poor job now...and that's at home too.

you said dong.....
I do not get what everyone is complaining about, we won, and it was not an "ugly" win like some of you make it out to be.

Just because a football team is weaker on paper and on the stat sheets does not mean it is going to be a cakewalk for a statistically better team (see Carolina Panthers vs Atlanta Falcons).

Kaepernick had a decent game too, and I think you guys are overlooking many of the good things he does just for the sake of criticism. Look at the chemistry he shows with his receivers, Crabtree for example with 100 yard games the last 3 weeks. He has a GREAT accuracy, and lets not forget a pinpoint deep ball, which is clearly better than Smith's (come on, admit it). And he could run! Quarterbacks that could use their legs if necessary are becoming the future of the league, just look at RGIII, Luck, Newton.

Just stop complaining and be happy we won, nothing is guaranteed. I agree that Miami does not seem like a great test of ability on paper, but they are no push-over either.

Cannot wait for New England next week!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4life21:
The referees and their treatment of our team this year sickens me, whether it be the replacement officials from early on or these regular dumbasses.

It all started on the first punt from the Green Bay game....who else remembers when Lee punted it down the field and a NINER got penalized for BLOCK IN THE BACK.

Crazy.

the refs are not the reason why we are struggling to beat below average team, the refs are not the reason why we can not pass protect and the refs are not the reason we are the fourth most penalized team in the nfl, no one has it out for us. we are just not a very good football team here at the end of the year. face it
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Sf49ers303:
The first win against Seattle wasn't enough to tell you were better who cares about there house let's be the first to defeat them

sad to say, despite today, we are not the team we were then and seattle is miles better than they were then

Seattle has gotten better, we've gotten worse... SMFH!
we are true fans but anyone who can not see this,,, well i just do not know
funny how a W for this team is never good enough...its the nfl and miami is not a pushover. the pats defense is not that impressive and i believe we can contain their offense. seattle is getting better but people are acting like they are better...it was the cards calm down
  • kray28
  • Veteran
The refs certainly aren't doing us favors, but they're also not the reason we're losing games or underperforming.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
I do not get what everyone is complaining about, we won, and it was not an "ugly" win like some of you make it out to be.

Just because a football team is weaker on paper and on the stat sheets does not mean it is going to be a cakewalk for a statistically better team (see Carolina Panthers vs Atlanta Falcons).

Kaepernick had a decent game too, and I think you guys are overlooking many of the good things he does just for the sake of criticism. Look at the chemistry he shows with his receivers, Crabtree for example with 100 yard games the last 3 weeks. He has a GREAT accuracy, and lets not forget a pinpoint deep ball, which is clearly better than Smith's (come on, admit it). And he could run! Quarterbacks that could use their legs if necessary are becoming the future of the league, just look at RGIII, Luck, Newton.

Just stop complaining and be happy we won, nothing is guaranteed. I agree that Miami does not seem like a great test of ability on paper, but they are no push-over either.

Cannot wait for New England next week!
the bad come close to outweighing the good in this game. you may be ok with alls well that ends well but we are not an elite team, we are not playing anywhere close to the level that the pats and hawks are playing at. our hold on the division is shaky,, at best

• kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
funny how a W for this team is never good enough...its the nfl and miami is not a pushover. the pats defense is not that impressive and i believe we can contain their offense. seattle is getting better but people are acting like they are better...it was the cards calm down

We had to win today...and the expectations are high enough now that they simply are not being met.
  • bors
  • Veteran
didnt miami beat seattle 3weeks ago...just sayin
Where did this entitlement come from? We have our first back to back winning seasons in like a decade. We're 9-3-1 and people are complaining after losses. Hillarious.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

yes it was just the cards who we lost two games to,, yes it was just the dophins who we struggled to beat at home while seattle was showing us how a good football team takes care of the bottom tier. nice optimism but this team has issues and if they do not clean em up, it will get ugly in a hurry in the next two games. when that happens, i wonder how many people will come on here and tell me to,, calm down,, we are ok, we control our own destiny

It was the Cards, and they made them look silly. We played the lowly Rams, and they made us look silly.
Share 49ersWebzone