There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

10 point favs we better destroy them.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

there is no reason, no excuse not to win this game. none. zero
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

Kraken attack?

Whole team gets mud-butt?

Zombie Apocalypse?

Dolphins hire ninja to assassinate team?

• kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Kraken attack?

Zombie Apocalypse?

Just like they always say:

"The best defense is a good homocide"
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Kraken attack?

Zombie Apocalypse?

What is 'De-Kaepernate excuses' -- Alex.

I'll take 'Sports biggest upset' for $400, please.
if we lose this game somehow, changes to certain positions like "QB" cough cough need to happen
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
if we lose this game somehow, changes to certain positions like "QB" cough cough need to happen

Depends. What if we lose the game 45 to 48? Kaepernick throws for 4 TDs and 0 INT and rushes for another 1 TD. Has a QB rating of 100+.

Is that then Kaep's fault and should be benched for that?

Let the game play out first.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

Depends. What if we lose the game 45 to 48? Kaepernick throws for 4 TDs and 0 INT and rushes for another 1 TD. Has a QB rating of 100+.

Agreed! To blame the QB for a loss before a game is even played is just plain silly

Our D giving up that many points? I'd bet any amount anybody would like to on that.

If they score 20 on us I'd be upset.

We should win this thing 27 - 16. And if we don't win, we better get it together fast or the Seachickens will be on our tail.
I wasn't as sure as most people around here about the Rams game. The Rams always play the Niners tough and it was in their dome. This game? The Niners have to win this game. Aldon Smith will be going against a rookie, second-string tackle. The Niners secondary will be playing a QB prone to interceptions. The Dolphins can't stop the run or the pass. The Dolphins can't seem to contain a mobile QB in the pocket. It all adds up to a game the Niners really should win even if the Dolphins are fired up about be disrespected.
I guess there is always a chance in the NFL. The Niners all know the big test is next week so I hope none of them are looking past this game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I guess there is always a chance in the NFL. The Niners all know the big test is next week so I hope none of them are looking past this game.

Agree
Originally posted by rk1642:

Our D giving up that many points? I'd bet any amount anybody would like to on that.

If they score 20 on us I'd be upset.

We should win this thing 27 - 16. And if we don't win, we better get it together fast or the Seachickens will be on our tail.

It was just an exaggerated example. I would bet a good sum of money that we hold them under 20 points. I might even bet we keep them under 10. But you never know.

However, I would bet everything I had to say that Miami doesn't score 48 on us.
Tannenhill will get sacked five times by Aldon Smith
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home