There are 200 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Mario Manningham might not play....guess he next to lose his job

Unfortunately, that may not be that far from the truth.

Ah...who is going to take his place? Mario has been a great addition this year.

If Mario out and KW already out, AJ Jenkins will make his debut.

They have to at this point, Ginn has been worthless. -Would love to see Jenkins and James make a huge impact, cause we're gonna need it getting to, and through January.

I'd like to see any impact to be honest. Our next few seasons of offensive success rests on their legs.

With Gore aging, Hunter achilis being torn and Jacob+Dixox are just big straight line back, LMJ has to emerge as a featured back.

Jenkins has to make some catches this Sunday. At least get him some simple stuff.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 5, 2012 at 7:52 PM ]
Originally posted by VDSF:

Those legs are too skinny. Needs to bulk up.
Anyone afraid of LMJ fumbling?

He's never taken a regular season NFL hit.
I'm excited to see what kind of action Jenkins gets... If he can shake the jitters.. He might have a good game. He runs really smooth routes.. Good big hands.. I think he drops cause he is nervous or he just was thinking to much cause of unfamiliarity of the playbook
We'll win, but I expect it to be in large part due to the defense. Jake Long is done for the year, so I doubt they will be able to prevent the pass-rush from getting to Tannehill.
Hopefully, it'll be a nice stat padding game for Kaep. Like Smith had with the Bills.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Hopefully, it'll be a nice stat padding game for Kaep. Like Smith had with the Bills.

Very doubtful... The bills were coming off a historically bad defensive game against the pats then came to our house and continued it. Dolphins have a top 15 defense so I am not expecting fire works
Originally posted by CrazyBob:

yep, that picture was taken yesterday too
Brown and Manningham down. These injuries are coming out of nowhere.We're gonna see just how much depth we really have although the Dolphins are not a team to really observe this.
AJ Jenkins will catch for 200 yards

Originally posted by RonMexico:

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

This
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
AJ Jenkins will catch for 200 yards

1 catch 200 yards
I think it's pretty smart to keep James as a secret weapon until the end of the year/playoffs. Teams won't be prepared for him/have film
Share 49ersWebzone