There are 245 users in the forums

Will the 49ers - Rams game be aired NATIONALLY?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SY08
  • Veteran
During the 1pm eastern time slot on Sunday, Fox will be airing their 'game of the week' with the Vikings @ Packers.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/page/NFL-on-FOX-Americas-Game-of-the-Week-new-analysis-recaps-video-2012-season

Im in the washington d.c. area, so I wont get the niner game either, even though the Redskins are playing Monday night!

While I'm glad there is firstrowsports.eu for times like these, nothing comes close to watching it live on TV.
I'll be going to a sports bar. It's what I do whenever the game isn't televised nationally.
  • buck
  • Veteran
try game pass. I have it.

It works well, but I am not sure can get if if you are in the States.

https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/packages?ttv=3&ttp=3&icampaign=Prod_GP_Nav&cvsorc=Homepage.GR.GP_Nav
Game is on TV in so cal! This is the 7th game on regular TV this year. thank you Jesus!
In Phoenix we get the pleasure of watching all the cards games...why show the 49ers vs Saints when we can watch Rams vs Cards?
Hey I am in NC and I got 4 people within a 10 mile radius that have NFLST and get invited over all the time to watch my Niners
  • THEB
  • Veteran
anyone know a HD site that streams the game? ive been watfching thefirstrow but id like something HD
I'm in Oregon visiting my mom, all they are showing is the Seahawks and also the patriots game. I wish we could buy single games for a few bucks
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I'll be going to a sports bar. It's what I do whenever the game isn't televised nationally.

Only watch A.M. games in my underwear

That's the way I done it for 20 years, sure as s**t ain't changing it up now.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Only watch A.M. games in my underwear

That's the way I done it for 20 years, sure as s**t ain't changing it up now.
time for some new undies

ALRIGHT!!!!! SO CAL GETS THE NINERS GAME
Too bad there isn't a service that gives you all the games, every week. We should write Directv and see what they can do to help...
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
ALRIGHT!!!!! SO CAL GETS THE NINERS GAME

Apparently it was a last minute change, you were going to get Dumpy Bay - Denver before some genius in the league office figured that LA might actually want to see a team from California.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by strickac:
Too bad there isn't a service that gives you all the games, every week. We should write Directv and see what they can do to help...

Too bad the service is unreasonably priced and out of reach of many consumers.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Hey I am in NC and I got 4 people within a 10 mile radius that have NFLST and get invited over all the time to watch my Niners

Anywhere near Fayetteville?
Share 49ersWebzone