There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Demarcus Dobbs, busted for Marijuana ...

Originally posted by billbird2111:
Too bad for DeMarcus. His time in the 49er uni is probably over. Dude looked absolutely monstrous in preseason play during the past two seasons. He was almost a sure bet to climb that ladder into a starting role had any of our starters left via free agency.

Too all dopers who believe this isn't a bad thing: GET REAL. This is bad. As in, real bad. The NFL won't stand for this crap. Neither will Jed York. Nor will Jim Harbaugh.

Dobbs didn't just screw up. He royally fu**ed himself. I agree with other posters who brought up the question: If you're making NFL type money, don't you have the brains to hire a ride home?

This is just bad on so many different levels...

Yep, Dobbs is probably the most replaceable 49er on the squad. As the most replaceable, you shouldn't shine this type of light on yourself. Dobbs is an idiot.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
You ever s*cked some d*ck for marijuana!!!?!!!

Is that CM Punk in the background?

Yeah, it is.
He's gone.
drunk driving is bad.
stoned driving is slow.
and funny.
and hungry.
Originally posted by Prospector:
There is nothing wrong with marijuana. So guys can smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, but somehow marijuana is illegal? F-- that, police state bull-s--.

Um cigs and weed are different.
Originally posted by kray28:
They're still arresting people for weed?

I guess it's more lenient in the bay area. Where I'm at they will most surely arrest you for marijuana. I'm assuming since California legalized it on the state level that they only decided to charge him with it since he was also driving drunk. Drunk driving is serious business. Tons of people die due to people being drunk dumb asses.
[ Edited by Ajanke on Dec 2, 2012 at 4:57 AM ]
Someone will step up
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Prospector:
There is nothing wrong with marijuana. So guys can smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, but somehow marijuana is illegal? F-- that, police state bull-s--.

Um cigs and weed are different.

It was cigaweed
If he were playing for Seattle this would be completely legal.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 49ers announce they have placed Demarcus Dobbs on IR. That means they have two open spots on the 53-man roster.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows LB/ special teamer Matt McCoy is likely to take one of those spots on the #49ers roster.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Brandon Jacobs is 1
I was thinking Tony Jerod-Ellie for D-line depth, but we already have Ian Williams. So maybe Cam Johnson? Or re-sign Bakhtari?
[ Edited by sspiker on Dec 11, 2012 at 2:02 PM ]
I'm guessing Cam Johnson and Matt McCoy.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows The #49ers will NOT be signing LB Matt McCoy; he did not pass his physical. Still coming back from a knee injury suffered in 2011.